14.

Next morning:

Yoongi stirred up from his sleep. Humming, he shifted around a little before finally opening his eyes. He sat and rubbed his eyes with his small fist and yawned quietly. He looked around until his vision adjusted to the surroundings.

He was a little confused to find himself in his room since he didn't remember how did he ended up here. His cheeks heated and turned a light shade of pink when he remembered sleeping in Taehyung's arms.

Just in moment, he heard a knock on the door. A few seconds later, the door opened and a head peeked in. It was Taehyung.

"Oh! You are awake." The taller spoke softly as he entered the room.

Yoongi nodded and stared down at his lap. He was still guilty for leaving the house. Anxiety was building again in the pit of his stomach. He messed up again. He knew that he deserves to be punished. Pushing away the sheets, he crawled out of the bed and sat on the floor.

Taehyung was watching him in confusion. He frowned when he saw Yoongi fumbling with the hem of his sweater and took it off with trembling hands.

"Yoongi? What are you doing?" He rushed and crouched in front of the smaller male.

Yoongi gazed up at him. He saw concern in the older's eyes. His own body was shaking because of cold and anxiety.

"I-I'm going to be p-punished for l-leaving without p-permission, r-right? I-I know. B-but don't h-hit m-me too h-hard, m-master. I-It hurts...." He spoke quietly as he stared down on the his lap. Tears threating to fall from his eyes.

Taehyung felt his heart tearing apart. Yoongi's voice sounded so broken and hurt. Tears formed in his own eyes upon hearing those words.

"No, Yoongi. I'm not some master and you're not going to be punished, love." He answered as he took the sweater from Yoongi's hands and slipped it over him again. He cupped the younger's face and wiped his tears away.

"I won't punish you. You are the most precious being. You deserve love and only love. I can never even think of hurting you, Yoongi. So, don't be scare of me because I will never hurt you, honey. Never." He spoke softly.

Yoongi could feel the sincerity in his tone. He wanted to believe him. He wanted to make sure that this was real. He hesitantly held out his pinky in front of the taller. "P-promise?" He asked.

Taehyung chuckled and interlocked his pinky with Yoongi's small one. "Promise." He smiled when he saw Yoongi finally relaxing.

He stood up and helped Yoongi in standing up. He sat on the bed and gestured the pale boy to sit beside him. Yoongi compiled and sat next to him.

"Yoongi..." The taller called again. The said boy hummed and stared at him.

"Yoongi. Listen to me carefully. Okay?" He spoke softly earning a hesitant nod. He took the smaller's hand gave it a gentle squeeze.

"See, I can understand why you did what you did, dear. I can understand the difficulties you might be facing in adjusting here. I understand your fears, your anxiety. But, please, don't just disappear just like that, bubs." He continued.

"If you are feeling uncomfortable in any way, you can tell me whenever and I'll try my best to keep you comfortable here. If you want to leave, I'll let you go. But, leaving like that could be dangerous, Yoongi. People are so disgusting out there. They are ready to hurt anyone that is sweet and innocent like you." Yoongi could feel the worry and concern in his voice. He held his head down.