13.

Trigger warning: Sexual harassment

It was peaceful Saturday evening. Meaning that it's been a whole week since Yoongi has been staying at Tae's house.

From what he has observed, Taehyung lives alone in the house. There are 3 more persons in the house hold. First, Mrs. Lee. She arrives before the breakfast and leaves before evening. She cooks Taehyung food, cleans up and sometimes do laundry.

Lucas is Taehyung's driver. The older had just introduced him to the man and he is not sure whether he lives in the house or not.

Then, there is a guard, Inho. He is usually present at the gate all the time. The man is tall and very muscular. He looks scary but is very kind and active.

Yoongi has also observed a lot about Taehyung's personality. From his perspective, the older is a nice, cheerful and kind of handsome(?) person. He is very caring to all the people around him. He is very careful when he is around Yoongi because he knows that there are many little things that can possibly trigger his past memories and the younger is thankful for that.

The taller male takes so much care of Yoongi. He would try to keep a safe distance whenever he is near the younger. He'll make sure that Yoongi eats well. He'll always try to make sure that the smaller boy is comfortable with everything. He'll try to keep him accompany.

All of this is enough to make Yoongi believe that Taehyung is actually a nice person. But, to him, these also brings back a lot of memories and unpleasant flashbacks. He can't trust anyone. Even if his heart is willing to, his mind would always keep telling him that he should not.

Currently, he was in the living room. He was sitting on the bright yellow couch as he was staring outside. The night had took over the sky as the moon and stars were shining brightly. He was staring blankly at the garden while he mind was resting far beyond in his thoughts and memories. Taehyung had left the house about an our hour ago to buy groceries.

He knew that the owner of this house, in which he is sitting right now, has done more that enough for him and he is so grateful for that. He really is. But, he can't stay here. There must be a way out of here. He had to find it. He can't just sit right here and wait until the taller get tired by him and history repeats itself once again.

The guard, Inho was in his booth beside the gate as he was busy in playing with his phone. Well, he had to sit there all day long. Man can get bored for God's sake. Suddenly he phone rang. The caller id 'Jagi ❤️' flashing on the screen.

The man quickly tapped the green icon and pressed the device against his ear. "Hello?"

"What do you mean by hello, Jang Inho?! Weren't you suppose to be here right now!?"

The man put the phone away from his ear because of the yelling coming from the other line.

"Sieun, baby. Listen. I'm on my duty right now. I can't leave right now." He excused.

"Great! I told you this a week ago that today was supposed to be my sister's birthday party and you have to go with me. Why the hell are you still there?"

He pinched the bridge of his nose. 'Damn. How can I forget about that? I'm screwed...' He thought.

"Baby. I'm sorry. I can't come. I-..."

"What the fuck do you mean by you can't come? Huh?!"

"Mr. Kim didn't let me have the day off."

He heard her scoff. "Liar. You always say that ' Mr. Kim is so nice and he is so warm-hearted'. I don't believe that he wouldn't have let you take a day off."