"Raven? Is that your name?" I halt in my steps. I look at the boy and give him a curious glare. "My grannie was deaf. I'm Messiah by the way." He sticks his hand out and I look at it. I know what he wants me to do but I don't understand why. Why do we need to introduce ourselves when this will be the last time we see each other? He grabs my hand and places it in his and shakes. I feel someone stare at me and I turn to look at the person, it's Roman. He raises his eyebrows and I look away, I snatch my hand from the boy and continue to walk.

Messiah catches up with me and we both stop in front of Aubrei and Luca. Luca waves and Brei pulls me into a hug. "I'm here too." The boy says, I feel one of my curls being pulled and I smack the hand away. "Ouch, damn girl. We haven't even had our first date and you're already abusive." I roll my eyes and smile at the joke.

"Stop cussing." Luca says and smacks the back of his head.

"I see you made a friend." She gives me a smile and leans her head a bit to the side. I know she's nodding towards Roman, worried about what he will do. I sign he's not my friend and smile knowing she only knows certain words. Dina comes over and hugs both Aubrei and Luca.

"Luca, I suppose you're taking good care of my daughter." Dina says in her proper accent and I roll my eyes. This lady.

"I am, but she's mostly been taking care of me." He pulls Aubrei closer and kisses her hand. They're so cute. I feel bad for the both of them. Even a blind person could see they really love each other.

"That's what I like to hear, I expect grandkids soon." Luca's eyes go wide and Aubrei gives Dina a deadly glare.

"And they should be here soon, Dina. After all my boy is going to need an heir." I turn around and see a white man and Roman. The man eyes me and his eyebrows furrow together as if he's trying to recognize who I am.

"Can we not talk about MY fucking womb?" Aubrei says angrily and i'm the only one who knows why. She walks away i'm about to follow her but Luca beats me to it.

Aubrei and I had a serious talk two days before leaving for New York. She told me that she doesn't think she can have kids. Doctors told her that there is a 67% percent chance that if she were to get pregnant, the baby wouldn't make it. And it all comes from her childhood experiences. But if there was a miracle, her body would only let her have one child. That's the reason why she doesn't like talking about kids.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Messiah asks and I nod. I don't even think about looking behind me. I'm already in trouble might as well keep adding fuel to the flame. We walk towards a table filled with all types of treats and my mouth waters. We both grab a plate and start to fill them up, and we walk to another part of the building out of everyone's sight. I'm a little skeptical but not that skeptical, if he were to try something I would gauge his vocal chord out. We take a seat at the round table. He looks at me and takes a deep breath. While waiting for him to speak I take a bite of my strawberry. "Is Aubrei mad because their making plans with her body or because she's knows Luca will won't nothing to do with her once he finds out." I stop eating.

"Finds out what?" I sign and eye him curiously.

"That she's Riley." In a quick motion I hold my blade against his neck.

"How the fuck do you know that?" I finally speak and his eyes go wide.

"You can talk? I thought you were mute."

"Answer!" I press the blade harder until it breaks skin.

He punches me in my face and grabs my arm twisting it in a uncomfortable position. I throw my head into his nose and punch him in his gut. He leans over and i'm about to kick him but he grabs my leg and pulls it making me fall. He sits on top of me and draws his fist back like he's about to punch me again, I yell at him to stop.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Please." He stops. He actually stops. I didn't think it would really work. I look at his face and see he's pissed, his nose is bloody as well. Good thing we're both wearing red because it's about to get bloodier. I pull another knife from my back and I go to stab him but my arm is caught. I look up to see by who and it's Aubrei. Dina and Roman rush in behind her and he locks the door.

There's a look in Aubrei's eye that's both terrifying and astonishing. Almost inhumane. I see her eye and lip twitch, which is a early sign of her about to go off.

"You two better explain, what the fuck is going on now." She spits out venomously. Looking at both of us.