Yan Hui had just stood up when Xian Ge walked over: "Want to talk?"

Yan Hui shot her a look: "Of course." Then she turned and left Tian Yao with instructions: "Go and watch over Huan Xiao Yan. She's a wild child. Don't wait until she drinks too much and gets into some kind of mischief. It'll be troublesome when someone comes to me to complain tomorrow."

Tian Yao opened his mouth, but Xian Ge had already taken Yan Hui's arm. "Let's go," said Xian Ge. They disappeared from the platform.

Tian Yao's extended hand only grasped a light breeze. He clenched his hand into a fist and suddenly felt for some reason a little angry at the returned princess.

Or perhaps it could be said.........

Envy.

She so justly and easily took Yan Hui away.........

In the distance where Yan Hui and Xian Ge walked, Yan Hui paid no mind to Tian Yao's state of mind. Xian Ge brought Yan Hui onto a thick branch and then laughed: "Someone's getting angry at me."

Yan Hui turned her head: "Who's mad at you?"

Xian Ge smiled but didn't answer. She just brought out two jars of wine: "Let's sit and chat."

Each with their own jar, they sat on the tree and gazed up at the moon. Xian Ge's red robe was blown somewhat loose in the wind. Its sleeves fluttered in the breeze, creating an enchanting sight.

Yan Hui looked over and saw Xian Ge take a gulp of wine. She couldn't help asking: "Before, didn't you not drink wine and only drank tea? How come you started drinking wine after returning?"

Xian Ge looked at Yan Hui and laughed: "Oh Yan Hui, it wasn't that I didn't like drinking but rather I couldn't." She explained, "Actually, I love drinking, but I drink too much. I saw worried someone would see through me. That's why I had no choice but to substitute wine with tea to trick myself."

Yan Hui gulped down some wine: "Then what about Feng Qian Shuo? Bofore you liked him a lot. Was that all an act, and you don't like him after coming back to Qing Qiu?"

Xian Ge's smile froze and gradually faded away: "I am a Qing Qiu spy planted in Central Plains." She continued, "The nine-tailed fox demons have a deep bloodline. The clan doesn't hold a deep trust in other demons aside from our own kind. That's why for secret matters, only those blood-related can do it. I am a chess piece thrown into Central Plains. I secretly entered Qi Jue Group, searched out news of Central Plains, and used methods to send that information back to Qing Qiu." Xian Ge gave a mocking smile: "I stayed in Central Plains and became part of Qi Jue Group. I even became the mistrustful Feng Qian Shuo's confidant. But everything I was in Central Plains was fake."

"Identity, past, and even my aura," said Xian Ge. "But my heart was moved. I wanted it to be fake too, but only that part of me was real."

Yan Hui paused before replying: "Then why did you come back? Qing Qiu and Central Plains are on the brink of war. This is precisely the time when information is needed. Xian Ge, you clearly could've stayed in Central Plains longer with your planted identity."

If it was that deep a love, then even an extra day there would be like it was stolen to Xian Ge.

Xian Ge shook her head: "When the demon clans crossed San Chong Mountain and attacked their way to Guang Han Sect, the xian sects in Central Plains didn't receive any information about that. Ling Xiao went to Qi Jue group and reprimanded Fang Qian Shuo for not doing his job well. It was only then that I found out Fang Qian Shuo and Qi Jue group were linked with Ling Xiao."

Yan Hui was also shocked by those words.

Was Feng Qian Shuo one of Ling Xiao's chess pieces in Central Plains?