Chapter 2

Notes: (Sorry if this note seems different from my Tumblr post) This chapter writing was a pain. Kinda, even tho I love the way it actually came out but not that long. And since these last few days of writing this was getting me fustrated when I get called on other things at home. But anyways here is Chapter 2, thank you guys for liking my stories so far and a dear friend of mine in Tumblr who also makes Silco romance name Leslie. Her book is called "Dark Beauty" and she made to 9 chapters so far. And her story is going amazingly great. Check her out and other Tumblr Silco-simp I follow. Enjoy the chapter!

WARNING: Swearing, obsession-scary-way, spewing, alcohol, smoking, animal killing, blood

No one's POV:

Silco and Elvira went back to The Last Drop with Vander sitting down eating, but to Elvira, she's forcing herself to eat "human food" as she called it. Over the years she has done this, has no choice but to do it so she can be normal in front of all people. Even if there are different creatures in The Lanes. Especially in Piltover. 

"Elvira?"

She broke out of her thoughts and heard Vander calling her. Always a worried look. "You okay there, dove?" Vander asked.

Elvira secretly cringed. Hearing Vander calling her that.

But quickly answered his question. "I'm fine. Just lost in thoughts, Vander. No worries." She said, quickly glanced at Silco, who had food stuffed in his mouth, his left cheek all puffed up while looking at her. And looks back at Vander.

She wanted to laugh at how cute and funny Silco looked. But kept it all in. Elvira turned to look at Vander, who went back to eating quietly as she did as well.

20 minutes pass when they finish their food, cleaning their dish. Elvira quickly felt the rush of sickness in the pit of her core. Her red eyes turned dull, quickly washed her plate and forks. Set it aside and try not to make it obvious, making sure they aren't looking where she is going. But Vander and Silco were paying attention to their dishes. She quickly went to the bathroom in speed, closing the door, locking it. And quickly picked up the lid, kneeling down and threw up the toilet.

The food she ate.

Feeling satisfied spewing in the toilet, she spit out anything left inside her mouth. Flushing the toilet, closing the lid, going to the sink, cleaning and brushing her mouth. Once she finished cleaning her mouth, wiped the water off. She looked up in the mirror only seeing her true form. Skin paler, four fangs on top and bottom showing, black sclera and blood red iris, her ears pointed on the tip. Veins under her eyes showing. Seeing that made her eyebrows narrowed together. Sigh, leaning against the sink decided to walk out of the bathroom before anyone noticed.

She walked back to where the boys were. Saw them sitting down drinking beer. To her humorous thought, she finds it funny that she can drink alcohol and smoke like humans do. But cannot eat a damn human food. She would laugh her ass off from it. To her sense, she rather keeps it to herself. Grabs her own cup to drink scotch. 

Silco influenced her about it.

She sat between Silco and Vander. Take a sip of her drink. But she feels Vanders' eyes on her. Which makes her uncomfortable about his gaze on her. To Elvira's thoughts, she knew Vander had a thing for her. Because he made it obvious about all those signs he gave her.

The "cute" nickname.

Eyes always on her whenever she walks, talks or sits next to him.

Heck, couldn't bring up a word he wanted to say when he stares at her face and forgets.