Chapter 1

Notes: Here is Chapter 1 you guys, I really hope you guys are liking this story so far. And with this chapter I almost felt like I ran out of ideas how I wanted this to be like. Took me days to get it right. And it's kinda short too. So sorry for kinda being late. Hope you like this chapter.

WARNING: Just swearings

-9 years later-

Time has passed, Elvira, Vander and Silco had grown up, still planning with their people rising up on the surface, fighting back the enforcer's, both worlds united as one. As Silco said. All three grew up more than friends when years and years passed, like brothers and sisters. Looking out for each other. Everything in their life is going as planned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well almost.....

Vander and Silco were running from the enforcers. A group of them, as fast as they could, finally went near the elevator, turned down the switch, catching their breath. Going down the Undercity, Vander and Silco glared at each other, walking off in packs of people, and started telling each other off of this and that about whose fault it is. 

Finally as they went in The Last Drop. Said. "You were the one who didn't keep quiet, you rat face!" Vander said angrily to Silco. Making him frown on that name. "Me!? Says the stupid idiot that who is so big that made that stupid glass fell, right in front of that enforcer!" Both glared at each other, face to face, growling each other. But as both their ears have been grabbed by a pale slender finger, being pulled, making Vander and Silco yell in pain. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Both pulled in a room where is all quiet with Elvira that looked frustrated, combing her short snow white hair back. 

Glaring at them both. Vander and Silco flinched back at Elvira's serious face. 

To them she is scary when she is serious. She sighed softly and asked them. "What happened?" 

Vander and Silco are arguing, talking at the same time which Elvira can't make out who is saying this and who is saying that. 

She yelled at both of them. 

"Please! One out of time!" Growled angrily at both males making them stiff and shut up. 

Elvira closed her eyes, letting her head hang a bit using her right hand to her forehead massaging it, and said again. "Again, what happened?" Opening her red eyes looking at Vander and Silco. There was silence in the air for a second till Vander stepped up. "We went to the topside to steal some important stuff as usual but this time. We were out Silco just drop the stupid can in front of the enforcers and gave us away!" Vander said angrily looking down at Silco. 

Silco looked up, glaring up at Vander. " Oh ohh me?! No it was you that drop that stupid can you big fat idiot!" Growled at Vander glaring up at him.

'Yup, brothers.' Elvira said in her mind.

Vander and Silco started arguing again, making Elvira more irritated. "I don't care who started it first, all that matters is that you're all safe! At least be fucking glad about that, ugghh!" Elvira groaned as she turned her back from them, feeling her four fangs appear and her eyes glowed bright red, closing her eyes, and calming down.