"What do you mean?" Hyunjin raised his brows. "He's your husband."

"Yeah, but I..." Jisung wanted to say that he just married Taeyeon so his parents would leave him alone, but it somehow felt embarrassing to say it out loud. And his friends probably wouldn't understand him anyways.

"It's just... we haven't known each other for that long and sometimes I don't know what to do with him..."

His friends nodded understandingly.

"You really did get married fast. But you're gonna get to know each other quickly", Jeongin said encouragingly. Jisung doubted that, but he couldn't say that.

"And you're such a cute couple", his friend added. Jisung withstood the urge to make a disgusted expression.

"I really can't imagine getting married", Hyunjin stated. "I don't want to go through that process of getting to know someone and then having to live with them forever. What if I end up hating them?" You got it right, Hyunjin. That's exactly the problem, yet you don't see I have it. "Hopefully, as long as my modeling and acting career go well my parents will leave me alone about marriage."

"Maybe getting married to someone you already know would be easier", Jeongin suggested with a thin voice.

"Yeah, but who would that be?" Hyunjin pulled a face.

Jeongin and Jisung sighed simultaneously.

Hyunjin looked at them. "What?"

"Nothing", Jeongin said and quickly changed topic.

On Saturday, Jisung took his mom shopping - very tiring and very boring - and on Sunday, he had lunch with his brother - very awkward and very annoying, but he dragged it out for long enough to not have to stay home with Taeyeon for too long.

On Monday he decided to have a self-care day and took a bath and applied several lotions and masks after, then spent the rest of the afternoon writing. When Taeyeon came home, he was watching something on TV and only absentmindedly waved at him.

After the other got changed and washed his hands, he sat down next to Jisung on the sofa. He placed a hand on Jisung's leg and asked: "How was your day?"

It wasn't unusual of him to ask about Jisung's day in that tone, but he usually didn't touch his leg. Now Jisung also noticed that he sat closer to him than he normally would. He looked at his husband surprised.

"My day was good. How was yours?"

"Oh, it was okay." He stretched and then put his arm around Jisung's shoulder. Now this was getting weird. "But let's not talk about that."

He gave Jisung a smile as soft as he had never seen it - Taeyeon was not the person to show emotions - and started threading his fingers through his hair.

Jisung was kind of dumbfounded and didn't know what to do. Sure, he liked skinship but he didn't feel close enough to Taeyeon for this? And since when was he even that affectionate? He somewhat appreciated the kindness he showed, maybe he had noticed that Jisung had been a bit off recently, but their relationship really wasn't like that.

When Taeyeon's hand wandered down to his nape and he started leaning in, Jisung started to panic. This wasn't supposed to happen. They had a solely platonic relationship, even though they were married, and why would Taeyeon suddenly want to change that? He considered running away, or telling Taeyeon to stop, but he didn't want to ruin their relationship. After all, they were married and when he got married to him he had expected for this to happen anyways. Just that after the kiss at their wedding ceremony nothing had happened ever again, so he'd been glad he wouldn't have to deal with that part of marriage.