The Queen gasped again, looking like she could faint anytime again despite being seated on her throne. Princess Eunbin's eyes flickered between Taehyung, Yujin, the King and Queen and Jungkook, which made her feel extremely dizzy.

"But," the maid continued. "That is not all. Your Grace, I have been serving this castle since Princess Sojung has been born and your-- crown prince has always showed most unusual behaviour! He is not fit to rule this country, not by all means!" The King furrowed his eyebrows, looking even more infuriated then before.

"Whatever do you mean?" Despite having the King glare at her, Yujin simply scoffed and didn't seem intimidated in the slightest. "Have you ever seen His Majesty take the slightest interest in a woman? First, it was Painter Choi and now this strange servant boy he's infatuated with! Something strange is going on here, at first I thought he was part woman! And he never showed any interest in politics or anything related to Elysium in the slightest! How can you trust him to rule this kingdom?"

Every single person was gaping at her, their jaw dropped and their eyes wide as saucers, her shrill voice the only thing filling the huge room. Taehyung felt either his head or his ears burn, he could not explain it. All of a sudden he felt dizzy, wishing this was a nightmare.

But this was reality. It was actually happening right now. His brain was spinning like crazy, a loud ringing filling his head.

He had to speak now, there was no other option.
"Thank you for your honesty, Yujin. I appreciate you having the courage to express your opinions so freely although I could never take you seriously because you are nothing but a... butthurt bitch," he spoke, having heard Jungkook call her that multiple times.

People started whispering again, evidently not knowing what that offensive term meant, but the Prince continued.
"It is true, I have absolutely no interest in ruling this country and the thought of doing it only pressurizes me. I also don't have interest in marrying a woman so why exactly am I here?"

He looked directly at his father who looked too shocked to speak. "I think I have had enough for a lifetime. Living here is like living in a cage, such a pretty palace with pretty gardens and yet so ugly and deceiving. My whole life, I thought you and mother were trying to protect me by forbidding me to visit the village or the outside world but now that I am older and actually capable to think for myself, you are just running away from your problems and own mistakes."

"This kingdom is selfish and cruel and I do not want to have any part of it anymore. A very special someone made me open my eyes. Now that I know there is another world outside of here, a world where you can be yourself without being afraid? The world that you taught me was so ugly and dark? Of course there will be problems, but anywhere!" He stepped closer towards the throne.

"Anywhere is better than here. You can ask Namjoon or Seokjin to be crown prince instead, they seem more up for it than I am. Goodbye, father. Goodbye, mother. Goodbye, everyone. I think it is time for me to leave." And he grabbed Jungkook's hand and started running out of the throne room while dragging the other behind him.

Suddenly, the King seemed to have regained his ability of speech. "Guards, seize them!," he shouted, but the pair had already gone out of sight when the heavily armed soldiers started moving towards the door in pairs.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was running around the now empty corridors still seizing Jungkook's wrist while panting. What exactly he was doing, he had no idea.

His feet carried them towards the horse stables, the beautiful animals jerking back in surprise as they stormed inside. When he stood in front of Roseanne, Taehyung suddenly seemed to have regained his voice. "As fast as you can go, dear Roseanne. Please."