Crayons

emotional highs- vinnie hacker

As tiny 4'2 Luna walked into the mafia building she began looking for Sebastian. Sebastian was the mafia don and her brothers best friend. Recently she had been hanging out with him and although he claimed it annoyed him he did enjoy her visits. In the hall she saw one of Seb's men and decided she would ask where he was." H-hi, Mister. Do you know were Seb is?" she said shyly, her 5'0 frame staring up at him. "Uh yea, he's kind of busy right now, but he's in his office. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes. Thanks friend!" she said cheerily as she skipped down the hall to the elevator. She tried to reach up to press the button but it was to high. Down the hall her brother, Jax saw her.  "Hey little sis whacha doin here today?" 

"I want to see Sebastian. Can you help me reach the elevator button?" Jax lifted her up with ease and she pressed the red button. 

She giggled, "Thanks Jax," she said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

"Make sure to hide the body good" Sebastian said. He had just finished killing another Mafia Don with an AK 47. It was his favorite weapon. He washed his hands in the bathroom and returned to his office.

There was a sleek brown leather couch in the corner and dozens of books and lamps and guns. As he sunk into the couch he heard a knock on the door, 

"Come in," he half-shouted, the door slowly opened revealing an adorable little girl. "Hi sebby," she said as she walked over he stood up. As she reached him his 7'8 body towered over her. she hugged his leg. 

"Don't call me that!" he said

"Sowwy,"

"I'm busy right now, please leave."

She pouted and her eyes began to water. But she would be strong and not let the tears fall.

Seeing her so upset made him laugh. She flinched at the sound of the deep rumbling laughter.

"I'm doing something go color with Jax,"

"Pwease let me help," she said with a pout and puppy dog eyes.

"What?" he said confused "Why would you do that?" he always saw her as his 3'11 angel. But now.... why would she want to join the businesses? "It's too dangerous princess."

He cupped her face in his hands and lifted it so their eyes met. "Never ask that again."  he ordered. A single tear fell from her bright blue eyes and he brushed it away. 

"B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but w-why?"

She said eyes watering. She was trying to hold back her tears but her tiny body couldn't handle it. He lightly pushed her. His strength pushing her small 5'2 body to the ground. She sat there in defeat with a small bruise forming on her shoulder. 

"Get out now" he said in his husky voice. 

"You never hang out w-w-with me anymore Sebby," she said tears streaming down her euphoric face. 

"Excuse me!?" his anger was rising. "What did you just say little girl?" he growled pinning her to the wall. He leaned in close, his breath smelling like expensive alcohol fanned over her neck. "Rawr" he growled smacking her face. 

"I-I-I'm sowwy."

"Good girl. Now why don't you draw me a nice picture?"

She waddled out of the room as fast as her tiny and chubby legs, no longer than a pencil could take her. She tripped and face planted on the carpet. She was a strong girl she could handle it. She began to crawl since her legs hurt from walking. 

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

When Jax saw the rug mark on her face and the bruise from Sebastian he instantly fell into a rage.

He was throwing chairs and screaming. Threatening to kill the DEADLY don. 

"SEBASTIAN!" he screamed laughing as he stormed towards Sebby's office with a psychotic grin on his face. "If you ever hurt my little sister again you will be in big trouble...."

"Oh ya whatcha gonna do about it?"

They go on arguing for what seems like 5 hours. Until Luna broke out in tears, "Shtawp!" she screamed falling to the floor. Both 6'5 men stared down at her "Lu, i-im so sorry," Jax said walking down to hug her. Seb followed, but Jax pushed him off.

"Get away from my sister!" he said while picking her up like this:

He stormed out of the mafia pack house. He put her into her car seat in the 2016 bright red Lambo. "Lets go." he growled with venom in his voice. 

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡