Ch 10- Fry his dick

Start from the beginning

But I didn't mind because Bambam was there with me.

Our dance teacher, Kwon Bo-Ah told us that we will be doing the foxtrot dance.
In pairs.

Ever since I came to this university, I started dreading the word 'pairs'. And 'teams'.

Have I ever told you how I dreaded my luck? Well, for the nth time I regretted joining this college when seonsangnim paired my up with Sehun.

Out of all the boys, it had to be Sehun?!

With an annoying grin pasted on his face, he gave me his hand. I wanted to slap it away but refrained. Ms. Kwon's eyes were fixated on me. I gave Sehun the most convincing smile and took his hand.

He pulled me in closer to him and whispered to me, "Don't worry Lisa. I'm going to get you back, no matter what." We kept on dancing, when I answered back "Slow down, okay? I'm not a fool to fall your not-so-flamboyant charms again."

"Why? Is it because you have Jungkook as your boyfriend?" 

What the fuck?

I lost my mind and unintentionally stepped on his foot. He yelled in pain as I just smirked.

Bambam came upto me. Chuckling, he whispered "That's some clean way to avoid bastards." I giggled and gave him a small high-five.

What I had no idea of was Sehun's thought to get back at me. And get me back.

↬°♡♥♡⚜♡♥♡°↫

Me and Rosé walked into the regular café, Holly's F&B, where we used to hangout after classes. Looking over the menu, we pondered for a few minutes on what to choose. I settled for an Espresso while Rosé chose a Cappuccino.

We waited for our order, as I told her how my amazing-class-bunking and dance class went

We waited for our order, as I told her how my amazing-class-bunking and dance class went. She started giggled when I imitated Eunha's lines and frowned at Sehun's despicable behavior.

 As we went on talking about some more stuff, Chae stopped. She looked at me, doubt forming in her purplish-brown orbs.

"I was thinking, what if Eunha was right?" "What do you mean, Rosé?" I questioned, placing my arm on the table. 

"What if you like Jungkook, Lisa? What if you haven't just realized it yet? What if it-" I interrupted her with anger boiling in my blood. 

"Chae do you have any idea what you are saying? Why in the love of god would I ever like someone who is no better than Sehun?"

She meant no harm. She just was just confused.

I placed my hand over her shoulders, "Sorry Chae. I just don't think I will be ever loving someone again. Atleast not yet." Rosé nodded "I get it, Lili. Sometimes my brain just gets the better of me." I laughed. "We both are the same Rosé."