"See her? You know her right?" I gulped, tears fell down on my face. "Y/n!" I screamed, making the girl snap her fingers, "Mhm, bingo!" She said with her mischievous creepy smile, "I'm here at this abandoned building, near the building at the old play ground, if you can't save her. Then—" I saw the woman pointing the gun on y/n's head, y/n was just looking down with a frown on her face.

She doesn't show any emotions, but just a frown with her pale face. "Pewww~" She mocked the sound of the gunshot, laughing crazily. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her, or kill her, or either hurt her!" I screamed at the phone, i drive so fast where she was located.

"You only got 10 minutes, jungkookiee! If you didn't make it here, then no more dress designer with benifits for you! Haha!" She pointed the camera of y/n's blank face. "P-Please, don't hurt her!" I said with pleading toned voice.

I was about to speak but the call ended, i hit the accelerator pedal. Making the car go faster, i typed jin's number on my phone as i drive.

"Hello, this is j—" i was breathing heavily and cut him off, "Jin, this is jungkook!" I heard him gasp, "OH MY GOD J—" i cut him off again.

"So basically, your girlfriend is in trouble, she was being held hostage near the old playground that's called *****. She was located there at the abandoned building, please help me save her! A sasaeng was targeting her, please go now!" I said with a scream and i put down my phone.

_____

Back to y/n's perspective

I was looking on the grey ground, I barely can't breathe because of the tape that wench placed on my lips. My eyes were tired, I'm tired.

I want to go home, i want to live my life and mind my own business. Why can't people just mind their own business? This is literally what i hate.

I hate getting bragged in a worst case scenario because I'm always there, i hate when I'm just minding my own business and someone would get me or place me in something troublesome. I literally just want to go home and let me rest.

"5 minutes more, why aren't they not here?" The young wench chuckled, making me sigh. I don't even have the right to speak because of the tape on my mouth and my hands were on my back, tied up on a chair.

"Anyways, if they can't save you. Then you know the consequences, right?" I slowly nod my head as an answer, with eyes tearing up. "Aww, sad for you then." She chuckled. But little did she know, i knew she'll go to hell for this case of hostage, crazy obsession and murder.

She was sharpening her knife, while checking the time on her phone. "1 minute left, get ready to die dumb shit." She said with a creepy laugh, making me have goosebumps.

I was looking down, feeling so hopeless and i feel like no ones gonna save me anymore, jungkook's gonna be too late. "7...6...5...4....3...2...And—" She paused and let me hear the timer stops, i can hear the large alarm that it's already over.

She went close to me and was about to push me off, not until i hear a screaming voice. "Do not push her." A deep voice spoke, it makes me think "Oh God! Thank you so much!"

She chuckled and turned around to them with a smile, "Jungkook, it is." She said with a creepy smile, and faced jin. "Who's that?" She asked. Jin look at me with teary eyes, "T-That's my girlfriend! Please leave her the fuck alone. She did nothing!!" He screamed at her.

"Please, let her go. Leave that poor girl alone." Jungkook spoke with a concerned and sad voice, the girl sighed. "No, you're both too late." She said with an eyeroll. Please do something, instead of just talking.

I look into jin's teary eyes, we both locked eyes. Jin, please do something, please save me.

"That woman had a secret relationship with you, isn't she? Then she's cheating on her boyfriend!" She spoked, making jungkook clench his jaw. I knew he can't swear, he knew he can't swear because he's an kpop idol, he doesn't want to break his good and nice image.

"If you let her go, I'll do anything you want." Jungkook said with a really serious voice, the girl sighed and went towards me, she took off the tape in my dry lips so harshly. It makes my lips bleed. She grab her knife and start to break the tie on my back and on my feet.

I was about to go towards them, but i suddenly felt being pulled in force. That's when i last saw my vision before i die.

I saw her, looking at me with a wide evil smile. While jin and jungkook ran after me but they can't because it's too late, i saw that everything's black.

Jin's perspective

I saw y/n falling off a 20 floor building, I can't save her because it's already late. My heart almost stopped, not knowing how to feel suddenly. "Y/N!!!" I screamed my lungs out, my heart feel so hurt and sorrowful.

I rush to her, running downstairs. I'm glad the police already caught the girl before she ran away. I went towards my love, who's laying on the cold ground with cold blood on the floor.

I grab her body and pull her towards me, i saw her eyes moving uncomfortably. "Y-Y/n, don't give up! W-wake up! Please!" I whispered at her, i saw her coughing blood. "J-Jin..." She said gasping, i look into her red eyes.

"Y-Yes?? Yes darling? I'm jin!" I said with stuttering voice because of the anxiety of losing her. "I— I..." I try to hear her low whispering voice.

"I-I love....you." Y/n said with tears on her eyes, it shatters my heart more. "Darling, i love you too! Jin loves you too, so much! Jin loves you so much than food!" I saw y/n chuckling, but she coughed more blood right after.

I saw her eyes slowly closing, my heart was getting more broken and broken. "Y/n.." I said in a low voice, i heard the ambulance marching in my way, they went towards me and carried y/n's petite body.

I followed them right after, jungkook was with me in the ambulance.

Jungkook perspective

This cant be, I can't lose y/n. Jin can't lose y/n too. This is all my fault. It's all my fault that this happened to her, if only i didn't get caught with her. People are way too obsessed with the people in my life.

Y/n was in the ambulance, closed eyes and jin was crying so hard. While I'm here, looking at them blankly with tears falling off my eyes. My heart was aching, i knew this is all my fault