52

8:30pm / Narrator's perspective

"Thank you so much for this delicious cuisine, darling" Y/n shriek with a smile curving on her pink thick lips, the man beside him smiled sheepishly and replied "Anything for my dear." He giggled and start to slurp the pumpkin soup.

"Anyway, what are your plans for tomorrow?" Jin tiled his head in curiosity, y/n pursed her lips and responded "I'll probably have a meeting with some company who wanted the sketch of the clothes i created for them in the night probably, I don't know where we should meet up" She spoked as she dipped the bread on the soup and shove it in her mouth.

"Alright, goodluck for tomorrow! But i won't be able to spend the night with you tomorrow" His bottom lip stick out and pouted slightly, making the woman beside him chuckle and kissed his cheek. "I'll set a date with you don't worry, I'll just check my schedule if i had time" He nodded his head.

"Anyway, what are your plans for tomorrow?" Asked y/n, jin look up as he start to think about the plans for tomorrow, "I'll just check out my restaurant tomorrow, since i heard one of my workers that there's a lot of people there" Y/n nodded her head.

"Alright, goodluck on checking your restaurant tomorrow then" Jin grinned and nodded his head.

"By the way, I'm wondering if I should set up the meeting in your restaurant, since there's vip room there." His eyes suddenly lit up and nodded his head without hesitation, "Oh fuck sure" He babble, making me chuckle. "Oh darling, you're eating right in front of the food!" We both giggled simultaneously.

______

Y/n Perspective

I took a glance of myself in the mirror, seeing myself in a elegant floral white dress with a puffed sleeves, designed by myself. I check out my golden drop earrings that are hanging and dangling on my ears.

I lastly placed some simple pink nude lipstick and layered it with clear lipgloss, i look myself in the mirror then smiled at myself, fuck i look so attractive.

"My pretty darling, let's go?" A deep voice suddenly spoke, knowing who it was. "Alright, let's go before i make them wait" We both hurriedly went inside the car and jin drove off going towards the restaurant where i will meet the people with.

___

I was there in the silent VIP room, i ended up waiting for them instead of them waiting for me, i was waiting for them for like 7 minutes already.

I was about to call them but abruptly a knock on the door was heard, i immediately shouted "Come in" and then after a while, they finally opened the door.

I smiled and greeted the manager, "Good evening, Ms. Ahn y/n. I apologize for being really late" The manager awkwardly chuckled, i shake hands with him and just continued to smile.

"Oh no you don't, i suppose." He nodded his head, "Please take a seat!" I spoke, he immediately sat on his chair then opened his mouth as he spoked, "Actually Ms. Lee, i forgot that you will be meeting him this evening, the man i told you about with" I slowly nodded my head in response.

"Alright, Mr. Kim." He smiled, making his cute dimples poke on the side of his cheek, somehow, Mr. Kim is really adorable because of his dimples. But his dark eyes was intense and fierce, his porcelain tan skin is really glowing as gold.

"I'm really sorry for making you wait for that man, he's really a nasty lethargic one!" He exclaimed, making me laugh at him. "Perhaps? I'm sure he will come here sooner." The manager nodded.

"Anyways, while waiting for him, what would you like to order? Mr. Kim" I slid away the menu towards him, his eyes traveled in the menu and start to read the options and choices.

"I would just like some pesto pasta and also probably a carbonara for him, what about yours?" I pursed my lips and called jin who's just behind the door.

"Jin!" I shouted, i heard him opening the door with his formal clothing, making me chuckle. "Babe i missed you!" He whined, but the man across the table caught him off guard.

"Oh, good evening sir" He bowed, "He's probably your partner?" I proudly nodded my head then gave him a grin, "He's also the owner of this restaurant." I saw the manager opening his mouth, astonished.

"Oh is that so?" Jin nodded with his enormous ego, "Of course, i own this restaurant." He spoked with a proud grin on his lips, "Anyway, Mr. Kim would like the pesto pasta and also the carbonara and i would like some Fettuccine Alfredo please" Jin nodded his head.

"Is there any drink you would like?" I glance towards Mr. Kim, "Probably water and champagne, the other guest would probably like red wine and water too." Jin nodded.

"And you, dear?" His dear literally make me blush so hard oh fuck, "I-I would like some red wine and water too" He nodded and said our order once again.

"Would you like to eat dinner with us?" Mr. Kim abruptly spoked, making jin look towards him. "It's alright, i will not eat dinner with you due to the sake of your privacy." Mr. Kim nodded and replied "I understand." I can see the way Mr. Kim looks at jin, such a big gay energy.

"Alright, the order will be in 8 minutes." Jin bowed and immediately went out of the room to give us privacy.

____

"He's on his way here, oh gosh I'm really sorry for making you wait!" Mr. Kim apologetically bowed, "I understand and it's alright, he must be busy of something." I replied, making him nod his head slightly.

He adjusted his thick black glasses, he pursed his lips that make his dimples expose on the corner of his lips, his dimples make him charming.

We both heard the door knocked, "He's here" He said, we both watch the door opened and saw a man with a full black grunge outfit, there are chains on his neck and silver cold rings wrapped on his fingers.

"I apologize for not being on time due to errors during the drive." He bowed in 45 degrees, "It's alright gguk, take a seat and take off your mask now." The mysterious intimidating man took his his black mask.

When he revealed his visage, i was in complete shock and froze in my current position.

Tears almost came out of my eyes, my heart almost stopped. Seeing the man whom I don't want to see for good.

"Y/N?!"

"J-JUNGKOOK?"