Jungkook: But if you do a mistake in the big space then your punishments will be different, okay?

He asked and Tae nodded his head  indicating a yes

Jungkook: Now go and get dressed and come to bed.

He said patting Tae's bum making him whine a little. Tae got up and went to get his dress and walk back to the bathroom to change but jungkook stopped him.

Jungkook: You can change your clothes here angel I don't mind. I want to see that beautiful as-

But before Jungkook could tease him further he ran to the bathroom for his dear life making Jungkook throw his head back and laugh. After a few minutes, Tae came out wearing his pyjamas and saw jungkook lying on his bed with his eyes closed. He slowly laid next to jungkook and admired his face. Thank God jungkook was now wearing a t-shirt or else it would have been very distracting.

Tae: Kookie

He called and poked jungkook's cheek but didn't get a reaction. He slowly shuffled closer but still kept a little bit of gap just to admire his Jungkook's face.

Tae: You didn't even give me a good night kiss.

He mumbled with a pout, jungkook chuckled and opened his eyes.

Jungkook: How will I forget that angel. Come here.

He whispered and pulled Tae closer, both can feel each other's heartbeats as they were so close, their lips brushing against one another teasingly. Jungkook not able to resist anymore leaned forward and closed the gap between their lips. They slowly moved their lips in sync. Jungkook's hands slipped into Tae's shirt and traced all those sinful curves and it finally reached Tae s' tummy as he caressed it softly making him wiggle a little as it was ticklish. But jungkook didn't stop roaming his hand as he loved his baby's cute Little tum tum very much. Tae's hand grabbed Jungkook's muscular biceps and squeezed it feeling the muscles. Jungkook swiped his tongue over Tae's lips asking for entrance but Tae didn't have any idea of it. Jungkook broke the kiss and looked directly into Tae's Bambi like eyes which showed nothing but pure innocence,  which he loved so much and it was pushing him to the edge. Oh god, he has to have a hold on himself. His angel is so pure even if he teases him a lot.

Tae: W-why did you stop?

He mumbled with a heavy breath, Jungkook smiled at the question.

Jungkook: Nothing angel, don't you have your classes tomorrow. You better sleep early or else you won't be able to wake up.

He said as he removed his hand from Tae's t-shirt. He placed a tiny peck on his lips and told him to sleep, which Tae did. It was a tiring day for the younger so he fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes cuddling closer to Raven's chest seeking the warmth he needed. Jungkook held the younger protectively in his hold making a promise to love and protect this angel always. He kissed his forehead and fell asleep with the younger in his arms. And his night was filled with beautiful dreams cuddled up with his lover and finally finding to solace he sought for a long time.

Time skip~

The next morning Jungkook woke up to a weight on top of him. He slowly opened his eyes and once he realised where he was and who was on top of him he smiled brightly. He doesn't know how Tae manages to climb on top of him and sleep. But not that he is complaining. He softly caressed his hair and stayed like that for a while.

Jungkook: Angel wake up, it's time.

He softly said still caressing his hair.

Tae: Kookie let me sleep~

He whined and buried his head in Jungkook's chest and went back to sleep making him chuckle at his cuddly baby bear. But he has to wake him up, he too has to go to his office. He called once again but he got no response from the latter. So, he slowly brought his hands to his waist and started to tickle his side Tae rolled over to get away from Jungkook's tickle attack. But Jungkook loved Tae's laughter very much which made him want to tickle him even more.

Tae: K-kookie no stop I'm up, I'm up

He said in between his laughter, but suddenly Tae's laughter turned into sobs. Tears started to flow from his beautiful eyes making Jungkook panic.

Jungkook: B-baby angel I'm sorry

He said as he saw Tae crying.
Tae didn't say anything and hugged jungkook tightly.
Tae remembered the days he was woken up by cold water all over his body making him shiver and seek warmth, he would cry inside hoping someone would come to save him from this hellhole. But now he was waking up in his lover's protective arms which were overwhelming for him. He feels so safe in Jungkook's arms. He was trying hard not to slip but ended slipping.

Tae: D-dwaddy don lweave Taetae,

He said while hugging him tightly not wanting to let go. Jungkook who was very worried hugged Tae tightly and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook: I will never leave you, angel.
I promise.

He said as he held him closer to his chest murmuring sweet nothings into his ear. After a while, Tae calmed down and forced himself to come out of little space.

Tae: I am sorry hyung,  I didn't mean to worry you.

He said as he broke the hug and wiped his tears.

Jungkook: Baby can you tell me why you cried?

He asked cupping Tae s' soft and bubbly cheeks.

Tae: I am just glad to wake up in your arms hyung.

He said softly and smiled a little.
But jungkook knew Tae was hiding something but he didn't want to bother him more.

Jungkook: I know you are hiding something angel. Take your time okay? Now come on give me a morning kiss.

Jungkook said and leaned but Tae pushed him and ran away saying 'Ewww hyung morning breath'.

Edited by: @Randomnfangirl33
I hope everything goes well~