NDA - Lando Norris, Daniel Ricciardo, Charles Leclerc, Carlos Sainz Jr

Summary: You had been nothing more than your father's daughter for your entire life. Every gala was spent by his side, listening to men twice your age begging for sponsorships and attention. Everything changes when four men beg for something else. A night with you.

"And we're set."

Carlos grabbed the freshly signed papers in front of you, your eyes barely open as a pair of lips you couldn't recognize kissed your neck. The Spaniard seemed to be the only man out of his friends that was still reasoning, even under the dim lights of the hotel suite and your half-naked body.

An orgy. They had offered an orgy.

"This is going to be the best experience of your life, baby girl," you felt Daniel whisper in your ear, his strong arms helping you up from the chair you had signed the NDA on. The gala from just an hour prior seemed so distant in your fogged-up brain, your father - one of the many Scuderia Ferrari and McLaren's sponsors - was left behind as all you could focus on were the hands smoothing your body out of your dress.

Opening your eyes for a swift moment, you watched Carlos step back inside the room, eyeing you up from his spot at the threshold. "We need your full consent, Y/N," his accent was loud in your ears, a sigh leaving your lips as two warms hands pushed your dress off your body. Lando was on his knees, helping you step out of the sparkly material as his fingers ghosted over the sensitive skin on your thighs, face close to your dripping core. "We need your consent, or this won't start."

"I want this." you rushed out, not wanting the pleasurable attention to end just yet. Daniel's hands worked the lace of your bra, undoing it and letting it fall to the floor for the other three men to see what was hiding behind it.

"Look at her," Charles chuckled from his spot on a love seat, spread legs showing off the bulge growing in his pants. "Never seen tits this pretty."

His comment made warmth spread on your cheeks, his footsteps sounding closer and closer as he pushed Lando out of the way, gaining his spot in front of you. The Brit didn't protest, taking a step back to unbutton his black button-up and watch the scene unfold before his eyes.

"Gonna let us take care of you?" Charles whispered, grasping an aching nipple between his fingers as Daniel let his cock grind against your ass, a sharp moan leaving your mouth. Charles took the opportunity to kiss you, tongue entangling with yours as you almost felt your knees give up on you.

"She sounds so pretty. Doesn't she, Carlos?" You heard Lando talk, the mix of voices making your brain spin in circles. "Bet she sounds even prettier around some cock."

Carlos chuckled, sitting himself down on the bed next to the youngest of the group with his legs spread. "Should test it out," the Spaniard mumbled, clearing his throat to catch your attention. You pulled away from Charles, feeling his mouth make his way down your neck as you watched the two former teammates sitting on the bed in all their glory. "Come on, sweetheart, on your knees."

You were sure you had heard Daniel groan, but pushed off of him to reach the two men on the edge of the mattress. Letting your knees hit the floor, you looked up at them as innocently as you could, the fire inside you burning.

"You know what we want." Lando stated, watching Carlos' hand caress your cheek. Your eyes moved to the Ferrari driver, his gaze so tender even during the dirtiest experience of your life. Almost automatically, you reached for Lando's belt, undoing it as quickly as you could as you kept your eyes on Carlos.

When the Brit's slacks were pushed to his ankles, you felt a sense of nervousness hitting you. Looking up at him, you noticed the dark look in his eyes, so eager to feel your mouth against his cock.