Mine - Daniel Ricciardo

Summary: A late night in the office turns heated when your boss discovers something new, leading to unplanned decisions.

"Staying in late, boss?"

Your voice was light, almost whispered as the empty air inside the office surrounded you. Daniel's eyes were focused on his computer, not looking tired at all under the dim glow of his desk light. "Yeah, I guess so."

His voice was uninterested, orbs glancing up from the desktop to gaze at you. "What are you still doing here, Y/N?" Dragging his eyes away from you, they landed down on his watch, checking the time. "Way past your working hours, sweetheart."

The pet name had your knees weakening, heart skipping a beat as you watched him get comfortable in his chair, legs spreading under the desk. "Just- had to finish that one spreadsheet Jonathan gave me."

Daniel's thick eyebrows furrowed, his finger pointing towards the chair for guests in front of his desk as he stood up. Facing the large windows of his office, he overlooked the nighttime version of Los Angeles, giving you his toned back. "Jonathan from the media sector?" He asked, receiving a swift hum of approval from you. "I didn't know about any spreadsheet. Please, enlighten me about it."

His demanding voice made you swallow the lump in your throat, squeezing your thighs as you tried to ignore the heat running through your veins. That was Daniel Ricciardo's effect. From day one working inside his office, the same emotions had run through your body: need, desire, an uncontrollable hunger, and it was all because of him. Your boss. Your boss who smiled your way every morning, giving you false hopes. Your boss who you couldn't stop thinking about.

"It's uh- it's all about the numbers that engaged with the company's socials this past year," you admitted, voice shaky as he walked closer to you. "You know, the stuff they handle in the media sector."

Standing in front of you, Daniel was intimidating. So close and personal, you could smell his cologne, your brain short-circuiting as you tried your hardest to concentrate. Two calloused fingers grabbed your chin, gently pushing your head upwards to meet your boss' eyes.

"Last time I checked, you work for me," Daniel stated, voice darker than usual as his orbs glanced in yours. "What made you think you could do his work?"

"I- I don't-" you stammered, voice shaky. "I just- I thought-"

"Oh, sweetheart," he sighed, a smirk you couldn't quite decipher sitting on his pretty lips. "You're so naive."

His words left you speechless, clueless on what to say. He just stared down at you, his fingers running down your neck, smoothing over the skin of your soft spot and making you close your eyes. "Do you know how pretty you look, every morning, walking in with your hair all messy from the wind outside? Do you know how much I want to fuck you every time you come bring me coffee just at the right time, looking all flushed and tired from running around the hallways?" His statements barely registered in your head as your heart swelled, a warm feeling swimming inside your chest.

"You're too clueless to know how much I want you, am I right?" His fingertips inched lower, reaching the buttons of your blouse as, one by one, he let his skin graze over them. He was teasing you in the most painful way, and you could barely take it.

"Daniel-" you breathed out, so desperate for more you were ready to beg.

"What, love? You want me to teach you your lesson?"

Sent into submission by those same words, you nodded your head, eyes closing as you felt his fingers undo the first button of your blouse, so tender yet eager at the same time. "Gonna let me teach you who you belong to, sweetheart?"