Reputation | 3 | - Toto Wolff, Carlos Sainz Jr

Summary: More and more requests from Professor Sainz and Professor Wolff turn you into something you had never wanted to be: a liar.

"Good girl."

The hand planted in your hair was ruining your hairstyle, but you weren't focusing on that. You weren't focusing on the man sitting with his slacks unbuttoned, cock lodged in your mouth, as the wrinkles on his forehead drew harsher and harsher.

You were focusing on how you indulged in something so wrong, once again.

The man was Professor Wolff, and you were on your knees just when you should have been at Carlos' house to grade papers with him. To say you felt guilty was an understatement.

The night of the escapade with Professor Sainz had been replaying on your mind for days, and it wasn't only the sex that you daydreamed about. It wasn't the grunts, the way that he had played with your body, or just how dirty it was.

It was the way he had looked at you during those moments that couldn't leave your mind. Or how gently he had handled you. The sweet words he had mumbled to you while you were leaving his condo, and the sweet kiss that he had pressed on your forehead right before you could go.

Looking up at Professor Wolff, you wanted to punch yourself. He looked so fuckable with his thighs spread, eyes closed as he pushed your head up and down his length, so stuck in the moment. He was probably close to cumming and, as much as you wanted to push yourself off his cock, you just couldn't stop. You couldn't stop wanting him.

"Yeah, look at you," Professor Wolff said, voice dark and harsh. "Such a little slut, slobbering all over my cock."

His words had the skin of your thighs heating up, your panties dripping with your need. You wanted nothing more than to please him, to make him reach his orgasm while he held onto his chair with white knuckles.

You wanted to see him satisfied, and you wanted him to be proud of you. Not only because of how well you did in his classes, but also because of how well you treated him during his office hours.

Letting one of your palms sit on his thigh, you hollowed in your cheeks, making him groan out a curse in his native language, something you couldn't quite understand. His breathing grew shallow, his hand thrusting your head faster against his length, making you gag.

He was almost there, and you could tell. His fingers threaded through your hair, tugging it harshly and making you moan, the vibration finally pushing him over the edge. He inhaled loudly, his cum coating the insides of your mouth as he repressed his grunts, barely letting his eyes close as you drove out his high.

"Good girl," he repeated once more, pulling his cock out of your mouth before hooking two fingers against your lips. "If you want to get fucked by a real man for the first time, you better start working on that paper due next week."

His words, as much as they ignited the fire inside your veins, left a sting. You couldn't help but compare how Professor Sainz had treated you to the words that left Toto's mouth - so filthy yet so dehumanizing at the same time.

You just nodded your head, intimidated by his tone as you tried to fix yourself up. There wasn't a mirror in his office, and you knew your makeup was probably running down your face, but you could do nothing about it.

As you picked up your bag, you sent Professor Wolff a quick look, seeing him already back to normal. Eyes on the laptop screen, he didn't spare you a glance. "Close the door on the way out." Was all he said, leaving you to sigh and leave the office.

The walk to your car was a true walk of shame. People were barely around but, by the way the few students you came across looked at you, you knew they were judging.