Reputation - Toto Wolff

You were screwed.

More than screwed, actually. With your dampened panties sticking to your core and the hard ridges of your nipples poking against your bra cups, you couldn't listen. You couldn't pay attention to the one course you needed the most, the one course that was going to shape you as the engineer you wanted to be.

And it was because of the professor.

Toto Wolff was standing proudly in front of the class with his usual charming smile painting his lips. He was doing his job as easily as he always did, putting his entire soul in the only class he was teaching as if he was explaining to his audience how to end global warming, joy evident in his voice as he looked over his students.

His eyes scanned over the crowd as he spoke his last sentence, finally meeting yours just as his final word came out. Your body buzzed for many reasons: one, his eyes had held yours for more than five seconds; two, the smile he had given you right after finishing the lesson had been enough to send your heart on fire; and three, you finally had a reason to talk to him.

Your latest assignment had been handed back to you before the lecture had started, the red mark written on the top right of the paper signaling you had made just one small error. You weren't dumb - you didn't need an explanation for the bullshit you had written -, but were you going to lie to yourself and say you hadn't messed up on purpose?

"I'll see you next week," you heard Professor Wolff say, his voice sending shivers down your spine.

"Professor, I had a question about the paper," you said, your words not even a bit shaky as your peers walked past you, exiting the door and bringing along with them some light chatter.

"Of course," Toto smiled your way, waiting for the room to empty before letting his attention focus on you, and you only. You reached his side near his desk, obediently handing him the piece of paper and giving him a minute to skim through it. "Right, this one part had me a little confused,"

His fingers were pointing towards the only red mark on the white sheet, your eyes instead focusing on his veiny hand. You nodded your head, looking up at him through your lashes with innocence as he let the tip of his finger ghost the paper.

"See, Miss Y/L/N, this point makes no sense," he explained patiently, his stern voice - and his accent - making you clench your legs as you nodded along. "And I wasn't expecting this kind of error from you, you being my smartest student,"

Your cheeks heated up at his comment, a small smile forming on your lips as he leaned closer to you. "You see, I would have expected someone like that one kid that sleeps during class, to make an error like that. Not you," he paused. "So, I decided to keep an eye on you during my lectures to see just why you could have made a mistake like that,"

Your heart started beating out of your chest as you tried to scramble for any kind of lie that would cover your mistake, that wouldn't let the image of you in his mind change. "I've just been having a hard t-"

"And I couldn't help but notice the way your cheeks would blush whenever I'd talk to you, or even how you would bring me coffee sometimes," he kept going, interrupting you. "But what I truly noticed is different,"

There was a beat before he started again, chills running down your spine as his voice deepened, "I noticed how often you look at my wedding band, and how often your thighs clench whenever I play with it,"

His confessions put your world to a halt. Your hands grew cold and shaky at the mention of all the things you had been hoping - and praying - he wouldn't notice. Your heart stopped beating as you looked up at his eyes, so dark and hungry you barely could even recognize him.