For You, I'd Become Hercules | 3 | - Daniel Ricciardo

Planning a wedding was stressful. It was fun, yes - it even made you excited, almost nervous -, but it was stressful. You had spent nights awake, worrying your head off about the color combinations, who was going to be the florist, where the reception would have been. You were stressed, and your boys could tell.

You often found yourself staring at your engagement ring, nervously playing with it as you talked to the wedding planner, or when you followed her around the various venues that she had suggested. It stared back at you, reminding you of what was about to come, what was going to happen soon.

Daniel was as stressed as you, not only because of his job, his career, but also because of the wedding that was going to happen soon. October twenty-fifth. The day he wasn't going to forget in any possible way.

"The honeymoon, shit-" you mumbled under your breath, burying your face in your palms as you remembered you still needed to plan the trip. You let your eyes focus on the dark London that was looking back at you from the floor-to-ceiling windows, biting on your lip as your mind filled with thoughts.

"Babe, you're still up?" Daniel's voice from the hallway was enough to snap you out of your thoughts. You hummed in response, pushing your knees to your chest as you balanced on the chair, your eyes meeting your fiancé.

It still felt unreal. Daniel Ricciardo - your childhood best friend, the kid you spent most of your life with, the one who shared everything with you, from clothes to classes - was going to be your husband.

"I still haven't planned the honeymoon," you sighed. "I need to meet the wedding planner tomorrow, and work has also been a pain in the ass,"

Warmth filled your stomach when you felt Daniel's strong arms wrap around your body, his chin resting on the top of your head as he looked down at the schedule on your laptop. His eyes scanned the screen, noticing all the appointments and meetings you had until your wedding day.

"That's a lot of stuff, baby," he whispered, scrolling and taking a look at everything you had planned. "Listen, you're overworking yourself, Y/N,"

You sighed, running a hand through your hair as you closed your eyes. "Our wedding is just so close, Dan. We're in September and there's still so much to do,"

"We can ask the planner to take care of some stuff, it's her job, after all," he whispered, shutting your laptop.

"Daniel! I needed to finish one last thing-"

"You'll do it tomorrow," he reassured you, helping you out of your chair before kissing your lips sweetly. "Go get the tub ready, alright? I'll just grab some stuff,"

"What about Theo?"

"He's already asleep," he winked, making you bite your lip. "Let's have a night to ourselves, okay? No wedding thoughts, no stress, no worrying,"

"Okay," you agreed, kissing his cheek before heading towards the bathroom, where you let the hot water run inside the bathtub. Pouring in a good amount of your favorite salts, you watched the water turn a light shade of lilac, the faint scent of flowers reaching your nostrils as you breathed out a sigh.

You undressed soon after, letting the warm water embrace your tense body in a hug. The door opened after just a few minutes, letting Daniel come in with a bottle of wine in his hand. His other palm held two flutes and a few candles, awkwardly juggling a lighter under his armpit.

You giggled at the sight, helping with the wine as he lit up the candles, something you had always hated doing. He was getting rid of his clothes before you knew it, standing in all his naked glory in front of you before sliding in the water behind you, his arms wrapping around your body.