"I wouldn't think anything but perfect...If you let me live alongside my friends, any new conditions or rules you want me to live by to make my life harder I will happily accept, if not...then you will risk me telling everyone the secret to the killing game and the outside world...defeating the entire purpose of finding the truth and making the killing game true havoc...as if it wasn't already." I quickly explained to Monokuma. "Hmm, what secret could ever put the killing game out of line, Y/N?" Monokuma asked me, I leaned in towards him, doing my best at ignoring the pain in my abdomen, once I was on a good level for Monokuma to hear me and no one else was able to listen in...I spoke. "If I told everyone exactly who was putting us through this hell...the mastermind, that wouldn't go so well...now would it, Monokuma?" I asked him, chuckling a little at the end but winced when I felt a pain shoot through my abdomen as I slowly picked myself up. "It would be a gamble on its own to let you survive and along with all the rules you broke, it goes extremely against them if I let you live, I don't have a rule in case someone survives their execution. Though...however making you live under special conditions would liven up the killing game greatly, it's been a long time since someone has survived their own execution, this is quite the troublesome situation you've put me into..." Monokuma said. "Just name any conditions you want me to live by during the killing game, breaking any of them...I will allow you to kill me soundly." I told him. "...Hmm, what do you swear by?" Monokuma asked me. "...My hatred for you and the killing game." I answered. "Then you may consider it a deal, I've already thought up these...special conditions." Monokuma laughed. "So...is Y/N gonna live?" Gonta asked me, I didn't look at him as I observed Monokuma closely, just in case he tried to pull anything. 

"If someone were to kill you, It'll be considered a free ticket into getting out of here, no trial or anything, that should keep you on your toes. Secondly, in making your life harder locks from your dorm and Ultimate lab will be taken away, and one more thing." Monokuma said, I just raised my eyebrow in interest, urging him to continue. "You won't be mouthing out a word to anyone about the secrets to the killing game, I have eyes everywhere, so don't think that I won't know if you have, so...shall we shake hands to further establish out agreement?" Monokuma asked me. "Don't touch me." I shot back angrily as I looked away, these agreements are basically the killing game on hard mode, nothing special, despite how injured my body is, I won't allow anyone to hurt me in any way, I trust everyone here to some extent, It's Kokichi that I'm worried about, despite how I feel about him I will not be discriminate, if anyone dares to touch me in a way I don't like I will twist their arm in such a way that they'll find that they can perfectly imitate anytime on the clock, no exceptions. 

I smiled to myself as I found that forcing myself to watch drama movies with my sister was able to make me think up my arguments in a logical manner, there's no need to be nervous around anyone anymore if I know that I'll always be better than them then I will be fine. "I agree to your terms...is that what you wanted to hear?" I asked Monokuma. "Close enough." Monokuma answered, still quite irritated that he was agreeing to such things out of fear that I'll tell everyone something that I don't even know myself, does he really think that I know who the mastermind is? Or perhaps he already knows that I'm bluffing and is just keeping me alive to liven up the killing game, however...I guess he's not willing to take that risk. "Also...for taking the lives of my darling cubs, you can also expect a tone of surprises at odd hours of the day." Monokuma added, I didn't feel like I needed to make him elaborate what he meant by 'surprises' most likely just some death traps set out for me to walk straight into, I guess if I broke several rules at once it would only be fair for Monokuma to break some himself. "Are you...really going to let Y/N live alongside us? Not like I'm against it! This is just surprising is all..." Tsumugi told Monokuma. "When you make a deal, you stick with it...even if the person making the deal is still a rule breaker that disobeyed the rules to the killing game." Monokuma said angrily. "That good...that Y/N staying with us." Gonta said calmly, as if he was holding his breath for a long while and finally coming up for air. "Don't get this twisted, I'm not happy to make a deal with you, I just can't risk you telling anyone something that should be kept a secret...Puhuhu. Now that we've gotten that taken care of. I've still got business with you guys." Monokuma said, ignoring me.