chapter nine. shotgun

Violet walks into her room as she notices Riven walking out of t bathroom. "Sky told me you went swimming. I stole some of his good conditioner," he says moving his hands through her hair. "The one that smells like strawberry?" She questions.

"Of course," he says moving his hands out of her hair. "What are you gonna wear at the party?" He asks as she opens her closet and removes a dress. "Is this too slutty?" She asks as he laughs. "No such thing," he says as she walks into the bathroom as Sky and Stella walk. When Violet walks out Sky walks in. "Let me do your makeup," Stella says as Violet walks up to her.

When they get to the party Violet has a few shots before eating a very special brownie from Terra. "Youre a literal legend and I adore you," Violet says when she walks away from Terra.

"Want some?" Violet asks holding the brownie up to Beatrix. "Of course," she says taking a bite of it. The two girls were with Riven and Dane who were looking for a shirt for Riven to wear.

"Don't cover your face. It's your best feature," Violet says looking over at Riven who was holding a helmet. "She's not wrong," Dane adds. "You should shotgun," Beatrix says looking over at Dane.

"We'll show you," Violet says standing next to Riven and Beatrix. "Inhale," Riven says as Dane inhales the toxic smoke. "Now exhale," Beatrix says as the group comes closer before Dane blows out the smoke and they inhale it.

Beatrix takes a hit before blowing the smoke into Violet's mouth. After Violet blows out the smoke she kisses Beatrix. "We should go," Violet says in between kisses as the two walk out of the room.