chapter seven. sky high

Violet sits on Sky's bed as she traces small circles on Beatrix's thigh. "What you studying?" She asks when Riven walks into the room. "Whos the nerd?" Riven asks as Beatrix looks up at him causing him to look away. "Shut up," Violet says as Riven sits next to her.

"No, I love hearing my own voice," he says laying down. "I think Dane is into me," he says with a laugh. "I understand why," Violet says examining Riven.

"Youre so pretty for a pile of shit," she says tracing a finger on his jaw as Sky walks in. "Hello people who are all sitting on my bed," he says looking at the group. "Hey Sky High," Violet says as she smiles at him.

"Oh shit. Want some?" Beatrix asks holding the vape in her hand to Sky. "No, thank you," he responds sitting down on Violet's bed. "You know your fairy friend shouldn't be here," Sky says as Violet shrugs. "Not 'fairy friend'. It's Beatrix," the girl next to Violet responds.

"And Silva left. You could ask your girlfriend where she went. It has to do with the queen," Riven explains. "Youre dating the princess? Is it weird having sex with someone who looks just like you?" Beatrix questions. "Don't answer. I don't want to hear it and I have to go," she adds as she places a kiss on Violet's lips before handing Riven his vape and walking out of the room.

"I do not have time to tell you what a bad idea it is," Sky says as Violet and Riven laugh. "Let her live," Riven says handing Violet the vape.