chapter twenty eight. get out of the shit

Cleaning up shit was not what Violet pictured herself doing, "So, it's like a Mr. Miyake situation?" Musa asked from beside Violet. She had no idea why Musa was there, "He's teaching us something." she said and Violet picked up a shovel, "Yeah, how to shovel shit." Riven said and they started, "Welcome to the downtime of a specialist." Violet smiled at the former fairy. "What down time? This isn't a daycare, no offence." Riven spat. "That wasn't smart enough to offend me, no offence." Musa picked up a shovel for herself and Violet laughed.

"Last thing we all might do together." Dane said as Violet smiled, soon the two of them would be gone while Musa and Riven would still be there. "Because you two are running away, cowards." Riven had not given either of them a break about them leaving. They had two days left and then they would be sipping mimosas on the beach. "I'm not in the mood for your attitude, I've had enough." Violet understood why he was upset but why spent their last days together being prissy. She loved him and she didn't want to remember him this way.

"Then leave now." Riven turned to her and when he did, he got a face full of horse shit. "What the fuck?" he nearly threw up while Dane and Musa stood back. "You're such a cunt." Violet took in a deep breath, watching Riven wipe shit off his face which made her kind of happy. "I hate you." Riven pushed her down, she falls with her back in the shit and it's not long until both of them are beating each other while rolling around in it. The smell was awful but they were angry and this was the first time they could get it all out.

"Get out of the shit!" Silva's voice boomed over them as they got up, both of them covered from head to toe. Silva stared at them, disgust in his eyes as Musa and Dane just looked at the two. "Get yourselves cleaned up, now!" the two didn't let his words gets cold. "Fuck you," they mumbled to one another as they both took their separate ways.