chapter thirteen. same side

season one | episode six
a fanatic heart

Violet moves her finger across her sword as she watches Dane and Riven try to wake Beatrix. "Can I help?" She asks as Riven puts a bowl next to Beatrix's head. "You know nothing about this. You'll kill her," Riven says as Beatrix just sits up. "Don't worry. I could teach you," she says as Violet rushes to her side.

"I'd love that," Violet says helping her down from where she was just laying a few seconds ago. "No need to fill me in. I could hear everything," Beatrix explains.

"You made the right choice. Rosalind will be impressed. When this is all over, you're going to want to be on our side," Beatrix says moving her arm around Violet's torso before they hear screeching. "I'll always be on your side," Violet says looking at Beatrix. "Darling, we are the same side," Beatrix says placing a small kiss on Violet's lips when the lights go back on.

"We should head out," Riven speaks up. "No, Rosalind will be here soon. Just hear her out. Her and my dad have a plan. The two of you can be a part of it," Beatrix explains slightly leaning on Violet who leans against a table. "Hold on. Your dad was the one who sent you here?" Dane questions.

"Technically, he's not my dad, but he'll know what to do," Beatrix explains before Rosalind walks in. "Beatrix," she says as Beatrix stands upright. "Rosalind. These are my friends," Beatrix explains.

"It's always nice to have friends. I expect they want to know what happens next," Rosalind says looking at the group of teens.