Yan Hui's hands curled into fists. She planned before the spell was finished to take action and rescue Pu Fang.......

But at this time, Pu Fang released all her control on her magic. The surrounding aura immediately became stronger. Pu Fang fixed her gaze onto Xi Feng. A blood droplet formed in the corner of her eye. It left a sinister trail as it rolled down her face: "I came to see you. I missed you.......That's why I so recklessly came."

Pu Fang hadn't finished speaking when the entire place was thrown into an uproar.

The taboo between demon and xian was deeper than the taboo between shifu and disciple.

Pu Fang's eyes, which had at first filled people with fear, were now filled with despair and grievance. It was like she couldn't hear the noisy surroundings. She looked only at Xi Feng: "I wholeheartedly waited for you. Did you once also wholeheartedly wait for me, even just a tiny bit?"

Xi Feng looked at her. He finally opened his mouth to speak, but it was just one sentence: "Demons should not enter San Chong Mountain."

The corner of Pu Fang's mouth tightened. Off to the side, Ling Fei coldly laughed: "A mere demon can actually be 'wholehearted'?"

Pu Fan didn't even glance at Ling Fei. She still continued to stare at only Xi Feng. Her lips whitened, voice shaking: "Do you also think that way?"

Can a mere demon actually be wholehearted..........

What a hurtful view.

Xi Feng frowned; he still didn't speak. Ling Fei waved her hand, and magic rushed toward Pu Fang. It struck her, making her take a step back. Her foot landed on the golden spell. Immediately, Pu Fang's face contorted in extreme pain.

Xi Feng's eyes slightly shook, but he still didn't make a move. Pu Fang laughed, shoulder slightly shaking: "I've never loathed anyone before so much. You xian cultivators are so cold and indifferent."

Through her despair, the fainest trace of murderous anger could be barely sensed.

Yan Hui knew this wan't good. The reason why demon were viewed as heretical cultivators was because their tempers were also fickle and changing. The less cultivation a demon had, the more they were influenced by their mood and could become out of control.

"You want to cultivate the xian path. Then I'll destroy your cultivation!"

Done speaking, the aura around Pu Fang's body dramatically grew stronger. Her power surged and directly rushed against the golden light at her feet, breaking it inch by inch. Bloody tears spilled from her eyes and rolled down her face. She pitted all her life's energy and overcame the killing spell!

Her figure was like the wind, immediately rushing toward Xi Feng. Along her path, xian cultivators tried to stop her, but Pu Fang paid them no heed. She pierced through their chests with her claws and discarded them off to the side like paper dolls.

Right now, Pu Fang was like some evil spirit from the underworld. Her entire body radiated murderous anger.

Everyone there was extremely astonished. Ling Fei reached out and grasped into the air. Her fingers wrapped around the coalescing horsetail whisk, and she waved it towards Pu Fang. Pu Fang neither ducked nor dodged. Instead, she forcibly raised her arms and blocked Ling Fei's attack. But Ling Fei wasn't that easily handled. With a turn of her whisk, she sent another spell at Pu Fang.

Pu Fang was furious. Her scarlet red eyes, nearly turning to black, aimed at Ling Fei. Demon magic coalesced in her claws; she planned to face-off against Ling Fei.

Yan Hui's heart constricted. She knew that Pu Fang was out of control. However strong Pu Fang was, it still might not be enough to beat Ling Fei. Yan Hui was just about to help when Xi Feng suddenly moved. She stood in front of Ling Fei, blocking Pu Fang's attack.