Comparing that with the current time and place, there was a very high probability that Tian Yao's dragon tendons were pressed under the Sky-Splitting seal.

Then retrieving the dragon tendons would be extremely difficult.

The Sky-Splitting seal was already really hard to break. And putting that aside, it was currently a very hostile climate between the two countries, which had just declared war on each other. As the border, San Chong Mountain was bound to have a military force guarding it. Getting close to seal would be difficult, let alone breaking it.

Yan Hui frowned in thought.

Compared to now, them breaking into Heavenly Fragrance to get the dragon horns was as easy as eating a steamed dumpling.

"If I wanted to go to San Chong Mountain to retrieve my dragon tendons, would your majesty lend a hand in assistance?" calmly asked Tian Yao. He carefully watched the king.

That's right, how could she have forgotten about this opportunity. Yan hui hurriedly regained her senses. They had a strong partner now. There was great assistance right in front of them!

"What are you waiting for?"

"Now that I'm at the border, the dragon tendons and I already have resonated with each other. The night of the full moon is when my senses and strength are at their peak. Even though the tendons are in the seal, I already can accurately sense where they are."

While talking, Tian Yao didn't blink even once. Yan Hui couldn't help sneak a glance at him. She wanted to say that wasn't the night of the full moon also when he was in the most pain..........

However when she saw how determined he was, Yan Hui gritted her teeth and swallowed her words.

He had been living like that for 20 years. He knew more clearly than anyone else the enormous pain he would feel on a full moon night, but he was still able to harden his heart to that. He calculated his body into his plan.........

But was there anything that one couldn't harden their heart to? Yan Hui thought about it. If she were Tian Yao, she would probably hate herself more than anyone else.

"Now that the five phases seal is broken, I have the strength to control my dragon tendons. When the time comes, I'll used them to disrupt the Sky-Splitting seal. Although it'll be small, it'll be enough to disturb the xian guarding the seal. Lend me some powerful demons. In a single wave, they will break the seal. I'll retrieve my tendons, and the demon clans can inflict heavy damage on San Chong Mountain's guards. What do you think of that, King?"

The king was still silently thinking about Tian Yao's words when Zhu Li, who had remained silent the entire time, suddenly spoke out: "No!" After he broke the silence, Zhu Li immediately bowed in apology to the king, but his face was still filled with youthful anxiety. "San Chong Mountain still has so many xian there, and the sky-splitting seal is extremely dangerous. How could I allow my soldiers face that danger?!"

For a brief moment, the room fell silent. The leaves above the room swayed in the light breeze, creating a dazzling puzzle of shadows on the floor.

"I can't guarantee success, but I"m gambling on this chance." Tian Yao bluntly replied. "From what I've seen, it's possible the demon clans don't have the strength to face the xian sects head on. A Guang Han sect alone might not be feared, but Guang Han sect's Su Ying and Chen Xing Mountain's Ling Xiao might have come to an agreement."

Yan Hui slightly tensed at those words.

"As for Qing Qiu, I have a speculation --- even if Qing Qiu didn't use their princess as a reason to declare war, that time still wouldn't be far off. Perhaps the xian sects will make the first move and attack Qing Qiu."