Yan Hui took a few steps closer. When she turned at the sink, Yan Hui caught red-handed a person squatting there, gnawing on a chicken leg with oil all over her face.

Their four eyes locked for a long time.

Yan Hui decided to put down all of her other questions and instead asked only one: "Aren't you the revered doctor? Why have you fallen to such a low state that you have to steal food?"

Pu Fang swallowed the bite of chicken and wiped her mouth: "Aren't you an honored guest? Why are you sneaking around like me? Trying to experience this kind of thrill?"

Yan Hui was left speechless. She was just scared she would stammer then yell out for the entire kitchen staff to cook something for her. Troubling others made her conscience uneasy.

Perhaps the doctor felt the same way as she did..........

With that thought, Yan Hui slightly changed her opinion of that vile-tempered doctor.

"Where's the chicken from?"

Pu Fang didn't even look up: "Inside the innermost pot on the third stove."

Yan Hui followed her words and sure enough found the remaining half of the chicken. It even still had the drumstick!

Thus, Yan Hui had a more favorable view of Pu Fang. The two of them clutched their chicken and sat on the floor eating. They sat in silence eating. Yan Hui had nothing to say. Pu Fang mulled over her thoughts for a long time before speaking up: "Those words I said today........it really didn't come my inner thoughts and heart........."

Yan Hui turned her head to look at Pu Fang: I know."

"You know?"

"When people say things out of anger, they have the same look as you did." Yan Hui wiped her mouth. "But words said in anger that hurt people the most are the ones that aren't easily stopped. Furthermore, they inflict the most damage. I also couldn't listen anymore, so I refuted you."

Pu Fang was silent for a brief moment at what she heard: "What you said today was really reasonable."

"My words are always really reasonable."

"........As expected, I still can't give it up."

Yan Hui was slightly startled. She looked at Pu Fang gritting her teeth. It seemed like Pu Fang made some resolution: "I still like him, still want to find him."

Yan Hui blinked: "What's the circumstances?"

Pu Fang looked at Yan Hui who ate chicken to the point oil was smeared over her face. After being in the same sneaking around situation, she felt a little more trusting towards Yan Hui: "Because you said those really reasonable words today, I'll tell you........" She paused and looked at the ground. She somewhat shyly continued, "I like a xian cultivator who's guarding San Chong Mountain.

Yan Hui froze.

"While I was treating Third Prince today, he lectured me for a long time. He always says xian and demons can't coexist. And he always uses that dragon demon as an example why." Pu Fang stuck out her lip. "He says that every single time, but I still like that xian. There's nothing I can do."

"After I heard your what you said today, I carefully thought about them. I thought it was the same thing. The one who likes him is me. It has no relation on other people. Why should I listen to other people who try to control my own feelings?" Pu Fang's eyes slightly glimmered. "I like him, and it also has nothing to do with him. I just want to fulfill myself."

Yan Hui thought about it. Then she hesitatingly spoke: "It can't be..........because today you wanted to sneak away to San Chong Mountain to see that person, and that's why Third Prince scolded you?"