Important Note :(

Some of you may not have noticed, but this book is officially on hold and will have no further updates anytime soon. I haven't found the motivation to write a new chapter and I don't have any ideas.

Your author, a.k.a me, hasn't been feeling the best mentally. Everything has been such a challenge, including my day-to-day tasks like school and self care.

As much as I want to please my readers, I think my mental state has come to the point where I need to take a break.

But I don't want to disappoint my jinnies so I plan to publish a brand new book! The reason I want to put this book on hold is because I've temporarily lost my motivation in writing it.

The new upcoming book is entitled "Girl in Red".

The plot is a lot more intense so stay tuned for that! I think you'll really like this one, hopefully you do.

It's an 'enemies to lovers' trope type of book since those kind of stories are my favorite because of the constant tension.

The book cover is simpler than this story's book cover because my iPad won't turn on at all and I do my best work on it.

That's all, the new book will be published sooner or later this month!

Love you, jinnies! Mwah!<3

- shinryujinned