15

(a/n: i saw this old draft of mine and found it too cute not to share! this not an official update since i already announced this story as discontinued so i'm sorry if you expected an update :< this is just a short scene from the story! also, looking back, i can see how much my writing style has improved omg)

---

That's when she felt a pair of lips on hers.

Sana's eyes widened when she felt the latter's plump lips pressed up against hers. They were so soft, she couldn't pull away even if she wanted to.

She closed her eyes and kissed her back, their lips moving in sync as Sana hugged Dahyun's torso, eventually pulling her closer. Dahyun responded by wrapping her arms around Sana's neck.

Sana was the first to pull away, trying to catch her breath. Dahyun giggled and leaned her forehead against Sana's, "I was wrong, you are a good kisser.".

"D-Dahyun, this is wrong.." Sana distanced herself from the latter.

"Why, squirrel?" Dahyun pouted sadly.

"Y-You're drunk and we literally just made out. I don't wanna take advantage of you like that..!" Sana answered, trying her best to defend herself. She had a point, Dahyun was under the influence and it's an unwritten rule to never take advantage of a drunk person.

"If I was sober, would you still kiss me?" Dahyun puckered her lips and inched closer to Sana.

"What?" Sana furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nothing, let's just go inside." The Korean girl giggled and grabbed the latter's hand, making her stand up and walk with her.

Once they reached the inside premises of the beach house, Sana could smell alcohol all over. Music was blasting through the speakers, Chaeyoung was passed out on drunk Mina's lap, Momo was dancing in the middle of the living room, and everything else you could imagine when an entire friend group gets drunk.

"Aye! Sana's here!~" Seulgi exclaimed and raised her hands up in the air. "Hug me, Sana!"

Seulgi came wobbling towards Sana like a drunk person, which she was. Sana was in total shock and froze on the spot. Not until Dahyun slightly pushed Seulgi away and hugged Sana herself.

"Squirrel hugs exclusively for me and myself." Dahyun tried to speak seriously, but she was drunk, so it ended up sounding like she was a furious toddler.

"Everyone reeks of alcohol." Sana's face scrunched up in displeasure. She wouldn't mind it if she was drunk with them too, but she wasn't, she was currently the responsible and sober friend.

"Okay, time to clean this place up and get yourselves together!" Sana yelled, getting everyone's attention.

"Squirrel's in charge!" Dahyun mimicked Sana's scream before passing out in Sana's arms.

"But first, get this drunk baby upstairs." Sana rolled her eyes and carried Dahyun in bridal style.

"DRUNK BABY! WOOH!~" Dahyun yelled enthusiastically, showing her infamous eye smile. "Squirrel is taking care of baby tofu. Do you like baby tofu?"

Sana stopped walking for a bit until she finally decided to look at Dahyun, "Actually, I think I do. But I'm not sure so baby tofu needs to wait because you just kissed me."