7

I know what you're thinking-

"HOLY SHIT, AUTHOR IS ALIVE!"

I'M SORRY GEEZ-

but fr tho, sorry for not updating ㅠㅠ

so here's an update to make up for my unannounced hiatus!<33

========

"CHAEYOUNG?!"

"CHAEYOUNG-SSI?!"

Sana immediately let go of Dahyun, causing the shorter girl to plummet to the ground, butt first.

Dahyun winced in pain, "Ow! What the hell?!".

"Dahyun-Unnie!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, rushing to her best friend to help her stand up. "What the fuck is going on?! Why were you in Sana-ssi's arms-"

The Korean girl quickly covered Chaeyoung's mouth to stop her from speaking any further, "Shut up, midget.".

"You're just as short as her, though.." Sana interfered with their conversation, attempting to infuriate Dahyun.

"You too, shut the hell up! Let's just finish this, god damn it." Dahyun hissed at the both of them, grabbing her paint brush.

"By the way, have you seen Jihyo anywhere? She wasn't in practice today." Sana asked out of nowhere, wiping the leftover paint on the table so no one else slips and falls.

"Huh, that's weird." Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "Somi wasn't in practice either."

"You don't think they..." Sana's words trailed off as she got lost in thought.

"Nah~ Somi with Jihyo-Unnie? Impossible." Chaeyoung snickered before going back to her role in the "art project".

"Unless..." Sana countered with Chaeyoung's statement, as if it were some debate.

"Aish! Stop that, you two! We skipped practice to finish this room, not to debate about whether Jihyo-Unnie is going out with Somi!" Dahyun scolded Sana and Chaeyoung. "Wait, if Jihyo-Unnie is possibly with Somi somewhere else right now. That means Jennie-Unnie and Lisa-Unnie are the only ones finding pictures right now?"

"No, that's already done. I already have the pictures so I can use the as references for my paintings."

"Alrighty!"

...

-Time Skip-

"I'm finally done!" Dahyun exclaimed, stretching her arms and arching her back to loosen up her tightened muscles. "How about you two?"

"Great, let's head to the gymnasium so we're not late for exercise." Sana wiped the remaining paint from her hand and threw the cleaning wipe in the garbage bin.

"You two go ahead." Chaeyoung told them, her eyes fixated on her painting.

"You're not going to exercise?" - Dahyun

"Well, unlike you two who just escaped practice." Chaeyoung heaved a quick sigh before standing up and placing her art materials on the table. "I said I was going to the nurse's office."

"At least we're not liars." Sana chuckled jokingly as she grabbed Dahyun's wrist. "Now, let's go before we're late!"

That's when Sana ran rapidly, dragging Dahyun along with her. A pair of chaotic and uncontrollable "enemies".