4

After the whole paper prank incident, both Sana and Dahyun knew that they would never act the same to each other ever again. What once was two girls ignoring each other with occasional death glares every now and the, was now a prank war. Not one of the two girls were gonna back out anytime soon.

The next day came, which meant Sana had soccer practice and Dahyun has volleyball practice.

-Flashback to Last Night-
— At SaiDa's Dorm

Dahyun was still awake, playing the not-so-graphic yet enraging game called "Mario Kart" as usual. Suddenly, the corner of the screen showed a red battery sign along with a text that said "Console Battery Low". Dahyun groaned and grabbed her charger from the bedside table and plugged it into the outlet on the wall beside her bed.

She took notice of Sana who was in deep slumber and decided it would be a great time to get her sweet revenge. Dahyun stood up from her bed and tiptoed towards Sana's bed and quickly grabbed her digital alarm clock. After fiddling with a few buttons for 5 minutes, she finally managed to change the time the alarm sound goes off.

"Vengeance..." Dahyun smirked and spoke in a low voice. "... is mine."

-End of Flashback-

Time check! 7:30 AM

Dahyun had already woken up by this time and was in the shower. She woke up in a happy mood when she saw that Sana was sill in bed, asleep, unknowing that she had just been pranked. Once Dahyun stepped out of the bathroom and did her usual routine, she had this mischievous idea of slamming the door on her way up to wake up Sana in a not-so-great way.

And that's exactly what she did. After grabbing her sports bag and putting on her shoes, she opened the door and slammed it on her way out, making it emit a loud sound. Sana sprung out of bed in shock, her heart palpitating as she had her hand against it.

Sana noticed that the sun was very bright compared to the other times she wakes up in the morning, so she turned to Dahyun's bed to see if the latter was still there. Obviously she wasn't. At that exact moment, Sana's alarm went off, causing her to get startled and shriek a little bit. She snatched the digital alarm clock from her and her eyes widened in surprise.

It was 7:50 AM

"HOLY SHIT! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!"

Sana bounced out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom as fas as she could. Normally, she would be in the bathroom for 30 minutes, but since she was in such a hurry, she finished in 5 minutes. Sana got out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth and a comb, brushing her hair with one hand while fixing her gym bag with the other.

She ran to the bathroom and spit out the toothpaste foam and wiped her mouth, not even bothering to put her toothbrush in its original place and just tossing it into the sink. Faster than the speed of light, Sana went to the shoe rack and quickly found her shoes.

Sana facepalmed herself, "Shit! Breakfast!". She felt her stomach grumble so she looked at her digital clock, it was 8:00 AM, which meant practice was about to start anytime soon. "What in the time fuckery is this?! How did it not go off when it was supposed to?!".

Sana wasn't going to have breakfast today, she didn't even have time to do her hair. So she grabbed her white-stripped, black adidas jacket, tied it around her waist and ran out the door like her life depended on it.