sanzu haruchiyo

haitani_suzuki hereeee you go -3- hope u like it hihi

— • —

it's been third one.

three times, sanzu tried calling you. he looked at your contact number on his phone, not picking up again, he clicked his tongue, "where tf this girl go"

"sanzu, do your work faster"

he glared kakucho, "i know i know" he gritted his teeth before continuing his work.

he unlocked your house's door, since he got the spare one. he opened the door, "oi" he closed the door before turning on the lamps.

"oii" he called you louder, yet no response.

he straight away went to room, opening the door. but there's no one. only messy bed. he furrowed his eyebrow as he turned on the room's lamp.

he went to couch, no one.

"y/n?" he became half-worried, half-annoyed, as he searched you around.

last place, kitchen. as he turned on the lamps, he saw no one, until he saw your hand, lying down weakly on the floor.

his eyes widen as he immediately rushed to you, "Y/N" he crouched down beside you, holding you closer to his body.

"y/n wake up! y/n–" he stopped as his nose caught unpleasent smell. he looked around, until he saw blood on the floor. not that much but still.

panic mode : on.

"y/n what happen–" as he tried to carry you up, he realised he touched the blood. he immediately stopped before checking your body, just to know where the bloods coming from.

ah, he got it.

he relieved a sigh, before relaxing a bit.

"oh god– i thought someone kill you" he sighed before picking you up to bathroom.

yes, just your usual period actually.

"ugh..."

you frowned as you felt someone's caressing your hair, feeling the water dripping against your head.

you opened your eyes slowly before blinking it many times, to get clearer vision.

"haru..?"

he slightly smiled, "hey" as he continued washing your hair slowly without hurting you.

"what are you doi–" you froze as you realised you're naked in a bathtub, as your body in the bathtub with warm water while sanzu in his usual clothes, sitting on the bathtub as he busy washing your hair.

"w-why am i naked...."

sanzu looked at you, "huh? because i'm showering you? what else?"

you blushed a bit as you stared at his serious face, "but i'm naked..."

"like we never fxck"

your cheeks become pinkish as you shut your mouth. letting him doing his works.

"lemme guess. you got your worst period pain, and you didnt eat anything yet. so you were trying to make something but you fainted as a result. and moreover you stressed too much nowadays so— am i right?"

you slowly nodded your head, "i think so"

"so how's now?" he looked at you softly while massaging your arm gently.

"better a bit.."

he hummed, "close your eyes" which you followed. he slowly washed your face, treating you gently with his hands.

"let's go. i'll help you wear clothes"

"love? how's now?" he asked softly as he got in your room while carrying a tray with food and drink.

"still hurts" he nodded as he put it on table. you slowly sit which he immediately helped you to. he tucked your behind your ears before feeding you.

as you stared at his side profile, you asked, "aren't you busy? i feel better now, i can–"

"no. now shut up, just eat" he said which you obeyed.

"you're lucky i didnt panic and straight away bring you to hospital. i thought someone killed you"

you chuckled as you munched slowly on the food. he stared at you as he waited to feed you again. he gently held your waist before caressing it.

"i'll bring you heat pack after this. sleep early today. got it?"

you nodded your head, obeying him as usual. it's unusual to see his over-caring side so you decided to be a good girl and admired it.

he kissed your back hand before continuing feeding you.

you never know sanzu could be this detail.

he turned on the night lamp as he already turned off the room's lamps. he turned on the humidfier that you owned, before walking to you.

"here"

he sneaked his hand into your shirt before putting the heat pack on your stomach, "is this good?" he smiled as you nodded your head.

"sleeptight, princess" he kissed your forehead before caressing your hair back.

"you?"

he chuckled lightly, "i'll wait you to sleep. remember, just wake me up if you need anything later" you nodded your head before saying, "thank you, haru" as you closed your eyes.

he admired your sleeping face, as he once again thought,

"ah...i really love her. never thought i would sacrifice my times just to take care a girl"

ok softie sanzu -3- muehehehhehehe idk idk