izana kurokawa

pic cr to owner ^^
ok idk why im into izana lately oh gosh
genre: fluff

izana kurokawa, the president for tenjiku gang, but also known as your boyfriend. you didn't know he's in a gang, killing people, also the president of it.

he always appeared and approached you in a normal outfit, and you never got any clue over those. until one day, you and izana were dating, and bumped to haitani brothers,

"yooo izana i never know you're that lovey dovey?"

hearing the familiar voice, izana turned his head, looked at the haitani brothers who just happened to be there, grabbing snacks. as izana stopped walking, you also stopped and turned, looking over those tall twin.

"wow...got a cutie there"

ran smiled while looking at you, nodding. you looked over those boys, who now smirking looking at you. seeing their smirks, you suddenly felt scared, you slowly held izana's shirt and slowly hide behind his back.

"you bastards, stop with the smirk, you're scaring her" izana sounds mad.

"oh? did we scared you, girl? we're sorry but you know you shouldn't feel that" rindou chuckled, "at the end, you wouldn't got hurt at all since your boyfriend there,

our boss"

hearing that, you felt too confused. you loosen your grip at izana's shirt,

"b-boss...?"

"you two are dead you fuckers" as he sounds mad, he immediately pulled your hand as you forced to follow him.

so here you are. being stuck with tenjiku members, with izana. izana knew you lives far away from your family, as you now working, staying alone, struggling to raise yourself.

so he came up with the idea,

"you can stay here with me, i swear i'll not hurt you, nobody can touch you, i'll take care of you. trust me"

and he did it. he really didn't hurt you, take care of you like you are somewhat fragile person. and really, nobody can touch you unless,

he asked to.

for now, only kakucho had the chance to touch you, that's just because when izana asked him to walk you home. only when you almost fell, needed to across the road or anything.

you're lost, you're injured,
he die bro.

you ofc scared a bit at first, you once saw him at the gang, being scary as fuck. seeing him that scary, made you never have the audacity to run away or anything.

i mean, you love him, you're not that desperate to run? you can go anywhere, he's not that controlling. well maybe not in front you,

because kakucho been following you around secretly.

"baby?"

hearing your love's voice, you snapped out of those thoughts, you immediately looked over the person,

"izana!!"

you sat up from lying down on couch, looking at him with your cute excited expression. seeing your excited-self, he giggles and went to you just to receive a hug attack.

he hugged you back and caressed your hair, giggling over how cute you are. "you don't even realise i got in, hm?"

you giggled, looked up at him, "i just thinking how i ended up here. the moment those haitani exposed you in front of me" you laughed as both of you sat on couch holding each other's hands.

he chuckled, "those fuckers but yeah everything happened with reasons" you nodded.

suddenly he caressed your cheek gently, making you looked into his pretty eyes. "i still thinking how could i be so lucky to deserve the angel like you" he gave you softest smile that you could fell for even more everyday.

"we both are lucky" you grinned. seeing you cutely grinning, he melted inside, leaning closer, slowly but passionately kissed your lips as you can feel the loves that he pour just for you.

you guys lucky i was thinking not to end this with death JWKJSKSJSKSJ SORRY BYE