rindou haitani

genre: fluff/romance

"yo rindou, i have surprise for you"

rindou who've been adjusting his watch, looked up to the voice's owner, sanzu. raising his eyebrow, signaling a 'what' to him.

"before i show it to you, just let you know, i was on my way from buying stuff to here, so i accidentally bumped to your 'surprise' and i decided to take it here to surprise you too" the guy with pinkish-haired began smirking.

"make it fast" as rindou got up from his place, and took his coat, ready to go back home as he done his works earlier than others today.

"aw you're going back to meet your girl, already huh?"

"yes. now make it fast" rindou began rolled his eyes, annoyed over sanzu's behaviour.

"no need to rush, rin~ here, your surprise" as he pulled someone from outside the room, dragging her into their office room, and standing beside him,

"ta-da~!"

all eyes on the person beside sanzu, shocked expressions and gasps filled in the room. rindou who also froze, began shocked and stared at the person.

"idk what happened to her, but luckily i was there ok. i only see those 'dogs' surrounded her" sanzu said while placing himself on his place, sipping some drink.

"omg...y/n..what happened to you-" kakucho who just entered the room, looked over the girl from up to down. watching the others, which are ran, rindou, koko also having shocked expressions.

y/n, rindou's girlfriend was the 'surprise' that sanzu mentioned. the girl was standing there, lowering her head, embarrassed and also scared for her dear life. she was covered with bruises, some bloods at face, luckily no stabbing or any serious injured.

"what the fuck-"

rindou began walked towards the girl, getting closer until he really in front of her. as she felt scared over her boyfriend, she lowered her head down more.

"please get a room, we don't wanna see any sweet scenes here please" sanzu bluntly said.

suddenly, rindou gently grab y/n's chin, and pulled it upwards. while he still grabbing her chin, he tilt her head for him to see the bruises or bloods, more clear. he frowned, as he imagined the sight of his girl got beaten up.

"who did this?"

"uUUuu interesting~ im ready to search it up also ready for the killing games~" sanzu interrupted them from back as he got closer with his pc.

unfortunately, the girl shook her head slowly, "they..blindfolded me..the moment sanzu found me, my vision wasnt that good"

thinking again, rindou just realised, "hold on- why were you outside?"

the girl immediately lowered her head down, knowing he might scolded her. rindou began sighed, and pulled her hand, got out from the room.

"thats the risk, y/n"

he slowly said while gently caressing her hair as they are now on bed, cuddling each other. rindou make it sure he wont be squeezing any her bruise parts after he done treating her wounds.

"i knew you were busy.." as the girl slowly said, but enough to her boyfriend hear it.

he sighed, "i told you i wont care right? if i cant be there to send you your pads, my man can. now see what happen if you went out alone?" he frowned, holding himself not to scold her, as he knew it very sure, it's not her faults.

"the worse part, you didn't know who were them. i could just get rid of them"

silence. only her tugging to his shirt cutely, as she didnt brave to look at him in the eyes. while rindou, staring at her, not having attentions to other things.

"now you got your lesson for today?" as he's frowning, he kept his eyes on her, as she nodded to his question just now.

he gently cupped her cheek, as he landed one long kiss on her head, "dont make me sick worried and feel guilty again" he sighed.

slowly, he held her chin, pulling her face to look at him in the eyes as she did,

"i wont forgive those dogs who ruined pretty creature, especially if it's mine"

why am i single again? oh yeah right coz they're not real ok got it now