bonten pt.4

this one probably would be the last bcs i think my ideas getting............... :> lame BUT
ANYWAYS I HAVE A QUESTION BUT AT THE END OF THE STORY JAKSJ ENJOY!

"run! run run!"

the two guys carried the baby, as both of them running away from the mom's room, leaving her alone in the room.

"where's ran?!"
"nii-san! oi!"

both of them searching for the ran haitani guy, while the baby kept on crying out loud in rindou's hands while sanzu holding the diapers in his hand.

"huh?" finally, ran haitani appeared from behind as they immediately turned towards him with panic expression.

"help!"

ran raised his eyebrow, looking at both of them as he walked closer towards his younger brother.

"what?"
"we were sneaking into y/n's room and then, we just wanted to see the baby but we accidentally woke him up and now he crying. we don't want to get mad"

ran sighed as he calmly take the baby from his arm, before walking away from them, leaving them dumbfounded.

of course, the only she could trust to take care of the baby was ran haitani. she also trust takeomi, but sine he sometimes forgot to stop smoking whenever the baby's around, so yeah. she trust koko and kakucho also but they mostly careless and always messed up but nevermind, they tried.

having fun with the baby? of course, all of them can. she could tell, rindou is his favourite uncle. she found rindou is really soft and knows how to make him laugh. let's together admit, he is tsundere but really cute inside.

uncle sanzu? oh man, a big trouble for her. of course, the baby had a lot of fun with him but sanzu always target the baby everytime he's high. sanzu sometimes got annoyed too when the baby cried during nights. gotta admit, he loves to tease the baby. he mostly laugh whenever the baby cries after he disturb him, which absolutely made y/n mad.

"y/n?"

the girl frowned as she rubbed her eyes, before looking at ran with her sleepy eyes, "hm?" she hummed before sitting up properly.

ran chuckled lightly as he sat down beside her, on her bed, "is it his feeding time?" he asked, making y/n checked her phone before turning towards ran back.

"oh yea" she said before taking her son from ran's hands carefully. before he went away, ran ruffled her hair as he got up and turned away, just to catch rindou and sanzu looked at her.

he glanced at y/n before walking away, "keep your eyes away, dirty minded" she said as she realised the guys were still there, as she about to lift up her shirt to feed her son.

they immediately looked away, "sorry! let's play later, c/n!" sanzu shouted as he closed the room's door.

since the baby born, they always chilling in her room, just to see the baby while having some talks with y/n. they might be criminals but of course, the baby's cuteness can't be ignored.

"yo y/n, when can i teach him how to use-"
"never" she shot a death-glare towards sanzu before she continued to talk with koko, making he rolled his eyes. another rejection, he thought.

on the other side, rindou was busy adoring the baby. he really loves when the baby tightly holding his one finger with his hand. can't deny but he absolutely melted over the cuteness.

"c/n, you better be a great fighter like our boss ok? or maybe me" sanzu laughed, making rindou disgusted over what he said.

"y/n, cant he call us, dad? like i am, dad 1, rindou is dad 2, ran is dad-"
"you're dead. i told you, no. you all just uncles for him" she rolled her eyes, tired over sanzu's weird questions over and over again.

"tch, your mom really a jackass" he said before he fell down, as a pillow hit his face hard, "NO CURSING IN FRONT OF MY CHILD"

baby with mikey? it's a rare one. only happens whenever all of them got missions to do at the same time. but sadly, mikey really don't know how to handle it. he only know, carry him and feed him.

he don't know and never want to know. whenever they're away, mikey always sit on his bed, staring at baby who sleeping in front of him, on his bed, peacefully. since that, he always told the others to finish the missions quickly because he couldnt handle him well.

"mikey, im back" y/n said, making mikey looked at her at his door. mikey then nodded his head, letting her get inside his room.

"im sorry, did he cried much?" mikey shook his head before flasing a little smile towards the baby. he then gave the baby to her, carefully.

she carry her son as she smiled to mikey, "rest well, y/n" he said, making the girl nodded her head, saying "thank you, mikey" before walking away.

"ah- i was about to take him" kakucho, who was on his way to mikey's room, stopped as he saw the baby is already in her arms. she smiled sweetly, "aw it's okay, i got back earlier" kakucho nodded before he handed a paper bag, not so big not so small, making she confused.

"just, some toys for him? ahaha i happened to walked passed the toys shop so i just thought of him" he smiled softly.

y/n slightly laughed, "omg...what a good uncle you are, thank you anyways" she said as she took the paper bag from his hand, "i'll tell him later that you gave him this" she giggled.

kakucho chuckled before slowly pinching the sleeping baby's cheek, "no problem. alright rest well, y/n" she nodded as she said, "you too"

spoiling the baby have been their routine, especially koko. they are all excited to see him growing up, playing the toys with him. all of them are criminals, but of course, people could have other personality sides of them that we won't expect to. as the girl walked into her room, shutting her door, ready to get a rest, someone with pinkish-haired guy wondered,

"do i need to buy him toys everyday so that i can be his favourite uncle? hm..........🤔"

i hc sanzu really see the "favourite uncle" title as the most important then LMAO and would always ask the baby, "which uncle you like the most" lol

anyways the question is.......

who do you think fucc girls the most in bonten? :> like they got the most body count jsksjskjsjs i think it's ran but idk too lol anyways

sorry for the sh!t ending T-T my new semester is starting back aaaaaaaaa