haitani brothers

maceyharris5 i was thinking about haitani brothers having their lil sis, dating mitsuya takashi 😔😔👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 since ran once bong his head OMFG—

"but it's my date?"
"and we're your brothers?"

you sighed as both of them glaring at you, while sitting on the couch, crossing hands against their chests.

"chill, there's nothing dangerous"

rindou sighed as he fixed his spectacles, "don't you know being a haitani is already dangerous for your life?"

you glared at them, "no. you two, can't follow me to my date. give me some privacy"

"no"

"whatever then i wont be meeting him"

you groaned as you walked into your room, closing your door. leaving both of them.

"are we too protective?"
"nah~ we just love our lil sis" ran chuckled as rindou nodded, agreeing with him.

"they're busy today, there's no way they found out" you grinned as you checked your phone while walking to the park.

"y/n!"

you jolted your head up as you heard someone called your name. you immediately wave your hand joyfully before walking to him.

"taka-kun!"

yes, mitsuya takashi. probably, he never tell you that he's a part of toman founding members. he never want to involve you in any fights or whatsover. fight is fight. nothing need to involve out of it.

"wanna go eat now?"

you nodded your head as you grinned widely. he smiled warmly as both of you started walking.

nope, no holding hands. it's actually your first date with him. yes, a new couple.

"oi, ran"

ran, who just done taking his drink, he looked at rindou while raising his eyebrow. rindou pointed his finger to somewhere which ran immediately looked at it.

"oh, y/n"
"no, idiot. look with who she is"

ran immediately smirk as he saw the guy who sitting across you.

"toman?"

rindou sighed and nodded his head, "in many guys in this world, why must someone in the gang, y/n"

"wanna approach?" ran looked at rindou which rindou looked at him too. ran smirked as rindou sighed.

they began walked to you and mitsuya table, approaching both of you.

"oooh lil sis~"

you immediately froze for a moment, eyes widen before slowly turning your head to them. just to see ran's usual smile and rindou's usual glare towards you.

"fyi, no. we didn't follow you. we just happened to grab drinks here" rindou coldly stated.

on the other side, mitsuya was already sweating as he looked at ran smiling towards him. it's like connection between their minds..

"haitani....brothers?"
"hello~ toman guy~"
"no...i never know y/n is haitani siblings–"
"you must be regretting your life for not asking her family name right~"
"that's right– i never ask her family name...me with my dumb mind to get into a relationship first and know her more–"