matsuno chifuyu pt.2

i thought of doing it too but my idea doesnt come out >:\ but ill try my best hehe thank you for requesting :3 here, enjoy!

after what kazutora explained to takemichi, he began thinking, should he go to past back?

but this is not between life and death, but just about loves and feelings. he felt guilty, and felt sorry for his bestfriend love story.

but he rethink, should he come back to past?

as long the girl isnt a criminal, and didnt die, he thought its fine, but he felt sorry for his bestfriend. he thought,

"only if i could save baji-kun back then.."

as the purest person of him, he overthink it. until one day, he decided to ask his fiancé, hina while they're out for a date.

"hina, can i ask you something?"

as the girl hummed sweetly, looking at him, he asked, "do you know what happen to y/n-chan?"

hina blinked her eyes, seems she's speechless too, "chifuyu-kun already told you about it?"

he shook his head, "kazutora-kun told me"

hina looked towards the view, "hmm the last time i met her...was our last time hanging out"

hours passed for their date, at the end of the day, takemichi decided to follow hina's advices, to ask chifuyu himself,

now he is here, at chifuyu's pet shop,

"dont tell me you're planning to go back just because of us"

takemichi froze as his bestfriend could guess what's going inside his head. chifuyu, knowing his guess was right, he sighed,

"bro you better promise me not to. if you tell hina, she might felt sad too. what if something's change again? mikey-kun now is fine, with us. this is our problem, nothing to do with you, takemichi"

silence. as takemichi himself didnt know what to say. his mind went back and forth, as he thought does he really need to go back?

"i swear im fine, she might found her happiness now. maybe she's really not my soulmate" chifuyu chuckled as he looked at the confused takemichi.

"there, you better treat me anything now because you wasted my work time ok" chifuyu grinned as he pulled his bestfriend went to some restaurant.

chifuyu held the peyoung yakisoba as he walked. after eating with takemichi, his friend need to go back as his fiancé need him so chifuyu decided to go back. but his instinct dragged him to someone's grave.

as he got closer to the grave, he saw someone, short-haired, sitting in front of the grave. he took a better look, examining the person,

"look like a girl..."