sano manjiro

THE MOMENT HE LICKED THE BLOOD THO-
deym

"MIKEYYYYYY"

as he heard someone's shouting his name, he knew it. they immediately looked at her while the girl waved her hands towards them. she let out giggles from a far as she continued to walk closer to them.

"cyaaa seems like having discussion huh?" y/n went closer to them. "here" she passed the plastic to baji, "i bought some snacks just incase you guys need it while in discussion" she smiled,

looking inside the plastic, baji take one snack from it, "WOAAH YOU'RE THE BEST" he began to start eating while the others grab the drink.

"what you're doing here, y/n? it's dangerous going outside alone also it's night" mikey who didn't take any snack yet began to ask her.

she stood up in front him, smiling, "nah just wanted to. don't worry, you taught me how to fight isn't" she giggled. mikey sighed as the girl kept on being stubborn and he can do nothing with her.

suddenly a gasp came out from her mouth, "oh gosh- i supposed to buy tampons- i'll be right back! enjoy the food!" before someone could hold her, she walked up first.

"OI Y/N" she stopped as draken shouted her name. she turned to look at the group back with a question look, "don't go alone, let me call hina or emma to accompany you" she then quickly denied his request as she heard draken called emma making the two girls immediately went to them.

"nO IT'S OKAY IT'S OKAY! i will be just fine, cyaa see you guys later!" she waved her hand immediately while she continued to walk away.

"that stubborn girl" mikey sighed as he slowly followed her not too near. as he walk, he just stared at her back. seeing her not knowing as mikey is following her secretly. suddenly, something that people never wanted to be happen, happened.

a loud bang could be heard, as mikey flinched, "Y/N" he immediately ran to the girl who is now lying on the road with a bloody body.

you're right, someone shot her. out of nowhere. hearing the loud bang, and mikey's screams, making the group immediately ran to them. just to see mikey was holding her bloody figure on his laps.

"THE AMBULANCE NOW!" as he shouted, mitsuya called the ambulance immediately. the others just went closer to the unconscious girl, with a shock expression.

"BE QUICK!" mikey shouted again, holding her for his dear life. as draken and baji looking everywhere hoping they would catch anyone who with gun.

as the girls watching her being unconscious, they're too shock that their legs also weak.

"mikey.." hearing her soft voice, he immediately looked at her with his fear face. she sounded weak but her voice is too soft. as the bloods keep coming out, mikey began being mad as why the ambulance didn't come faster.

"damn it" mikey slowly carry her up, running to the hospital. didn't care as if it's nearby or not.

"MIKEY IT'S TOO FAR" even the group tried to stop him, he insisted. he kept on running with you in his arms. he doesn't care at this moment.

"mikey..calm down.." as y/n slowly hold his hand. he's not crying, he just have mad expression. as he felt her touch, he spoke,

"hold on y/n, don't sleep. don't sleep for me" as he kept on running. it's tiring but he didn't care. suddenly, the ambulance came along with draken with his motorcycle behind the ambulance.

"MIKEY GET IN" he stopped running as they took y/n from his arm and settled her down in the ambulance. mikey without furthermore, he got into the ambulance as they continued to hospital.

watching her trying to catch her breath, made him immediately held her hand tightly. giving a sign that he's here with her. he began came closer to her as his eyes begging her to stay.

"y/n, just.. don't sleep yet okay?" his shaky hands started to caress her hair, having all attentions towards her.

"mikey.. can i tell you something.." as her voice began slower, he came closer to her just to hear clearly what she gonna say, "hm? what is it?"

"i..love you" she chuckled, "cringe isn't?" with that, his tears couldn't hold any longer, he just ended up tearing. he kissed her back hand, as he whispered, "i love you more"

she looked at him, "so it wasn't one-sided love huh?" she chuckled. mikey tried to calm himself down, not to crying that much now, he shook his head, denying what the girl said,

"it never was. so please, give me chance, y/n" he looked at her. she smiled softly as their hands holding each other tightly,

"take care of yourself, okay?" she gave him eye smiles. the sweet eye smiles that he been fall for.

"y/n please, keep talking with me" he begged, no, please no more losing of his loved ones. no way, not you too. "don't worry, i'll just take a nap" she slowly closed her eyes as the pain kept on digging into herself that she couldn't hold anymore.

"no- y/n wake up" his eyes started to fill with fear look, it's sadder as she said she wanted to take a nap. remembering she always took a nap and lay her head on his shoulder while they're having meeting. she always stick to him, like a cute dog and it never annoyed him at all.

while he lost in his thoughts, they already arrived at hospital. as they rushed to the operating room, he slightly shouted to the girl,

"y/n nap time is over! wake up, will you? you can sleep later! wake up, NOW" with that, the nurse needed to push him politely to wait outside the operating room. he stood in front the room as he looked over his hands.

he thought.. "her hands....cold" and that worried him more. he sat down, sighing, "please...be okay...not you too, please.." as he continued to pray.

"luckily she's alright, she was strong to fight back then. she's now sleeping, and you guys can freely visit her, just don't make too much noise"

with that, draken bowed his head to the doctor as he began walked away. seeing the doctor smiled just now, made everyone there let out relieve sigh.

"can we see her first?" hina asked to draken, just to receive a single nod. with that, hina and emma proceeded to get into her room.

draken walked to mikey who accidentally slept sitting while leaning against wall, he seems so tired. draken pat his back slowly, "mikey, wake up"

"mitsuya, guess what" mitsuya looked at baji who have smirk on his face, "baji- not the right time-"
mitsuya sighed.

"Y/N" as the blonde boy barged into room, with a scared expression, making the two girls flinched who sitting beside a sleeping girl on the bed.

he immediately went beside the sleeping girl, taking her hands closer to him, "you said it was just a nap.." he began crying. watching the crying boy, emma and hina looked too confused. when emma saw grinning baji, she facepalmed.

"you- bastard-"

as mikey heard his sister cursing, he shot a glare. "why the fuck you said that, emma?" "then why the fuck you trust that bastard?"

mikey looked over emma and baji, with a confused look. what did she meant? before he could say anything, the girl's fingers started to move a bit. with that, he immediately looked towards her,

"mikey?" she looked at him. "sorry mikey, i was pranking you" baji giggled at the back, just to receive a death glare from mikey.

"what happened..?" y/n weakly asked. now, mikey just had his full attentions on her. "nothing happened, y/n dont worry" he kissed her hand.

"you came back to us, that's what happened" he leaned his forehead onto hers, let out a relieve sigh and smiling. "gosh i thought i'd lose you already" as he rubbed her hand with his thumb.

"do i need to save a girl who got shot by a gun? so that i'll get a girlfriend?" "shut the fuck up, baji"

ayo baji i'm here -3-