There was a knock at his door, "come in .." he sighed.

AFO opened the door, "izuku. I need to have a meeting with you... Right now."

"Alright..."

He forced himself out of bed and walked away with AFO to kurogiri who opened up a warp gate to AFO's personal base.

"What did you need...?" Izuku asked as he wiped off some of his tears.

AFO leaned against a counter as he stood parallel to Izuku, "okay...
So as you know, Tomura passed on today.

And as much as I personally want to kill that blond bastard, we have to come up with a concise plan before that.

Now we have an issue, originally...
Tomura was supposed to inherit my quirk.
But now...

Well...

I think you know where I'm getting at"

"I do but...
My body isn't capable of handling a quirk, let alone get a quirk that's steals quirks...
You told me yourself... That's why I didn't take OFA from all might when it was offered"

"You aren't wrong. But there might be a way I can let you inherit this ability, but it's a painful process and I won't force you through it."

"...what is it...?"

"Well, we'll have to strengthen your body from the inside. Through experiments is what I'm saying..."

"...I see..."

"I won't force you to take the quirk, if it comes to it I'll just have to hand the quirk down to the third in line. Eri, but obviously when she's much older."

"No no, it's fine...
I'll take the quirk..."

"Well then.
I hope you understand the process is long and painful, at least a months worth of strengthening is required."

"I understand."

"Okay then...
We'll begin the process tomorrow."

Izuku nodded his head, "as long as I get to take Monoma down in the end"

"If you decide by tomorrow that you don't want to through with it, we won't."

"I'm already solid on my decision"
Izuku waved his hand as he walked into kurogiri's warp gate, back to his room.

_________________________________________

"How am I going to stay in hiding...? I don't know how to survive on my own!" Monoma yelled.

Hawks sighed, "by going underground I meant that you survive in the shadows.
Get a new identity, disguises, etc. You just have to do something that'll let you start a new life without the league hunting you down like there's no tomorrow."

"But I don't know how to-"

Monoma was cut off when Hawks's phone went off.
He let out a groan as he picked up, "Hawks? Where are you?"

"Tokyo tower."

"...why?"

"Why would I be up here?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking"

"Who is that?" Monoma asked, Hawks's eyes widened as he froze. Annoyed.

"You're not alone? Who could possibly be up there with you?? They sound so young-

Hold on, us that your intern?"

Hawks let out a sharp exhale, "yes...
I saved him from getting killed in the crossfire when the league fought the army today."

"Oh that's perfect, bring him to my office."