Bakugo

...

"W-what...?" Bakugo mustered out as he stared at his parents, completely baffled.
His eyes darted around the room as he stared down at himself. His arms were hooked to IVs, his legs and arms were bandaged.

His breathing hitched, it became shallow as he stared at his mom in uncertainty. Tears streamed down his face as he caught his reflection in the window.

"Katsuki...?" Mitsuki spoke up, staring at her son in utter remorse.

"N-no... How...?
Why...?
I-ive been gone for-
Y-years...

And now y-you all s-show up!?" Katsuki screamed as he stared at his arms, he could still see chains holding him down...

"Katsuki...? What do you mean..."

"D-dont play stupid! N-none of you ever cared!"
Tears stung mitsuki as her lips quivered, what had he gone through to be acting like this...

"Katsuki please calm down." Masaru spoke up, he tried to grab Katsuki's arm but he snatched his hand back before he could even grab it.

Nurses dashed inside as they ran to Katsuki, "sir, please calm down"

"Let me go!"

Bakugo ended up getting cuffed to his bed due to the fact he had woken up aggressively.
He was still conscience, he stared everyone down like a feral cat that was stuck in a cage.

"Katsuki Bakugo.
I'm here to explain your situation."
Detective Tsukauchi said as he stood by his side.

"T-this is obviously another mind trick...
Huh Deku...?
You can come out now!" Bakugo shouted.

Tsukauchi sighed, "bakugo, you're no longer being held captive."

"That's impossible...
I've been gone for the last 2 y-years... There's n-no way."

"2 years...?
Bakugo.

You've been gone for a week."

"W-what?! Why are you all lying to me!? Is t-this some p-pathetic attempt to make me think you c-care!?"

"Bakugo please calm do-"
Tsukauchi was cut off when Bakugo passed out once again, the stress of the situation had taken him out.

"What happened!?"

"We need nurses Asap!"

"This is worse than I thought... Just what exactly could have happened to him within this week that he ended up like this...?
Why does he think years have passed...?

What exactly did the Silencer do..."

Mitsuki broke out into sobs, she couldn't take it anymore.
_________________________________________

When Bakugo reawakened he was completely silent, his eyes had grown ever more dull as he blankly stared at the detective holding a clip-back board.

"Okay Bakugo...
I'm going to explain the situation to you, I hope you understand okay...
Last week you were kidnapped by Izuku Midoriya.

Today, you appeared at the station.

After a blood test, we found out you've been heavily drugged so your response earlier was only natural.

Take a deep breath, you're safe now."
Tsukauchi paused as he waited for a response from the teen but he only received a blank stare.

"Bakugo...?" Tsukauchi repeated, however Bakugo wouldn't respond.
He had gone completely silent.