The sales lady glanced at Y/n, and she could also see that Y/n’s clothes were ordinary, not what a rich woman should have.

Not to mention buying a villa, even the client who buys the smallest three-bedroom apartment is more decent than him.

The surrounding people also started to booze, saying: “Hurry up and get this woman out, it affects our mood too much.”

The sales lady walked up to Y/n and said: “Maam, If you are not going to buy a house, please leave, and don't affect our other customers who are interested in the houses.”

Karina sighed, pulled Y/n’s sleeves, and said: “Let's go, let's go and take a look elsewhere.”

Others also started to roar: “Poor ghosts go quicklyz don't be embarrassed here.”

Y/n didn’t move, and said with a smile: “Do you know why you can't afford to live in a villa? Because you are all short-sighted people. With your eyesight, it is impossible for you to live in a villa in this life.”

Wooyoung sipped: “Hah! Y/n, you really have a face to say that? Look at all of them, which one is not more rich than you?”

Y/n raised his eyebrows and asked with a smile: “Wooyoung, you keep saying that I can't afford a villa, so if I really cana fford it, what shall you do?”

Wooyoung yum laughed a lot, pointed to the tallest high-rise building on the sand table, and said arrogantly: “If you can afford the villa inside, I, Wooyoung, will jump off the top of this building!”

Many people around screamed: “Smelly pauperx if ypu can afford it, I will jump too!”

“That's it! If you want to jump, you can count me as well! I don't like this kind of stupid who likes to pretend!”

Karina never felt so embarrassed, and complained a bit to Y/n, and reprimanded: “Y/n! What do you have to do with them here? You know nothing!”

Y/n smiled slightly and said: “Karina, how do you know if your wife knows nothing?”

With that, Y/n took out the villa key and the villa’s access card from her pocket, and said lightly: “Look, this is the key and information card of the a05 villa.”

Jinsoul smiled and said: “Y/n, do think you can make us believe you by just holding a key? You think we are too mentally retarded?”

Y/n threw the key and the information card to the sales lady, and said lightly: “Come on, tell them if this is true.”

The sales lady recognized the key and information card that Y/n had taken out at a glance, and when she saw that they were exclusively for the Thomson Villa, she was shocked.

Could it be that this person is really the owner of the villa area? She just wanted to kick her out. If she is really the owner, if she gets angry, her job will definitely be gone.

Thinking of this, she took Y/n’s information card in a panic, scanned the internal reader, and the reader immediately issued a computer voice: “Hi, distinguished owner of Building A05, Ms. Y/n, welcome to your home!”

The sales lady suddenly exclaimed: “Are you Ms. Y/n?”

“Yes.” Y/n nodded, it seems that the Kim family has already transferred this villa to this name.

The sales lady immediately returned the card to Y/n with very respectful hands, and said in a panic: “Ms. Y/n, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you are the distinguished owner of Building A05. Please forgive me for what happened just now.”

Everyone present could not help but be stunned to see this scene!

Y/n is really the owner here? Are you kidding me? Can this kind of person afford a Thomson first-class villa?

Wooyoung’s expression is extremely ugly, what the h*ll is going on! Y/n buys Thomson’s first-class villa? He would rather believe that there are ghosts in the world than that Y/n has this strength!

But, what’s the matter with this sales lady? She can never lie, right?

And she just scanned Y/n’s card, and even the machine reminded Y/n to be the owner here

what happened?!

...........................