Chapter 77: Mistrust

Start from the beginning

"Don't mock me!" Ay was enraged as his body was once again shrouded in lightning. As he disappeared and reappeared in many places around Naruto, he finally settled for a punch from the front.

Dodging the strike without effort, Naruto jumped on top of one of the rocky structures that stood all around them both.

He crouched.

"You may be the fastest in all of the nations, but - just like The Yellow Flash - aren't fast enough to save those you care about." Naruto stopped crouching from his position and jumped in the air.

"Not even you can match my strength," declared Naruto as he swooped downwards to deliver a kick at Ay. Having the perception to see his attacks, Ay blocked the kick rather easily.

"Is this all you have?!" Naruto smirked at Ay's remark. He decided to give Ay a little taste of the power that he held between his fingertips.

"No," said Naruto, "this is all I need to defeat you." He disappeared and reappeared right behind Ay as he delivered a driving blow at his back. Naruto has reinforced his punch with Chakra to amp the potency of the punch being thrown.

With Ay crashing towards one of the stone structures, Naruto looked away - seemingly acting as if fighting Ay was only a chore for him.

As the debris and dust cleared way, a rather bruised Ay grit his teeth at Naruto.

"So you're now just going to leave?! Huh?! What kind of game are you playing?" Ay yelled, infuriated at the difference in power between them.

Ay dashed forward, preparing for a lariat on Naruto's back.

"IS EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD JUST TRASH TO YOU?!" Ay yelled, entering speeds that etched him closer to the speed of light - although it's still rather far away.

Naruto smirked, turning back. Just as Ay neared him, Naruto froze him - making him unable to move in any shape, way, or form. Ay grit his teeth, having the feeling of being able to do absolutely nothing.

His life was at the mercy of Naruto's.

"Actually. . . yes, everyone else is trash to me. Two basic feelings in this world is fear and hatred," Naruto turned around, ignoring the shouts from Ay.

"Soon enough, everyone in this world will fear me, hate me. People will listen to my power." Naruto took one last look at Ay.

"I'll then lead this world to the undying peace as their King; Emperor; or God - whatever that they'll call me." Naruto turned back around as his cloak fluttered from behind.

The people of the Shinobi Nations will have no choice but to obey his every command Why? It's because he was an invincible being towards every shinobi out there.

The Invincible God that will rule with an iron fist - Uchiha Naruto.

~~~

News had spread about the quick, swift, and absolute defeat of Ay and Bee. Some were caught by surprise by how utterly humiliated Ay was.

Some used this as fuel to strengthen themselves.

And now due to Naruto's increase in the killings of Daimyo's - everyone else had to fix and clean up all the mess that he had made over the recent days and months.