Getting married before the wedding

''Where are you?'' Louis texted Harry.

Both Liam and Zayn- his best men- had brought him to a lame strip club for an unknown reason, that Louis still didn't understand. Plus, they were completely drunk.

''At a strip club. Please pick me up, I'm scared.'' Harry texted back and Louis giggled a little.

He hadn't seen him in two days and he missed him terribly. The boys had this awful idea, that Harry and him should stay a few days apart, even though they both disagreed. They started with the typical bullshit that they would see each other every day for the rest of their lives and they should spend some time apart and they finally made them agree into this, which turned out to be a mistake.

''Same and both Liam and Zayn are wasted.''

''Niall is trying to put coins in one of the strippers underwear.''

''Zayn is smoking a joint and is laughing alone. Beat that.''

''Niall is trying to get on the stage and strip. What do you mean? Now, what do I have to do to make you come and meet me somewhere?'' Harry texted and Louis blushed a little.

''You know that we can't. We promised.''

''Promises and rules are meant to be broken.''

''You'll see me in less than a day.''

''Now. At the field.''

''Ugh...fine.'' Louis said but he couldn't help but smile.

''Hey Zayn? I'm heading home. Get Liam and come. Take care.'' Louis said and Zayn nodded, chuckling.

*

''Curly.'' Louis yelled, jumping on his, thrilled to see him and wrapped his legs around Harry, hugging him tightly and Harry laughed a little at Louis' excitement, as he fell down, landing on his butt, laughing even more.

''And you said, you didn't want to see me.'' Harry said and Louis kissed him.

''I was just following the rules.''

''When did you follow the rules?''

''Never. I just thought I'd make a good start.'' Louis said, smiling.

''Marry me.'' Harry said and Louis grinned, before connecting their lips again.

''I will. Tomorrow.''

''No. Now.''

''Now? What? Can't you wait for a few hours?'' Louis said, letting out a small laugh and Harry nodded.

''You're serious.'' Louis figured out and Harry nodded again.

''I am. Tomorrow, we won't be able to say what we want to each other and we will be nervous and anxious in front of all these people watching and-''

''Thank you, Harry. Now you made me even more nervous than I already was.'' Louis mumbled and Harry laughed a little.

''Come on. The wedding is for us. Why should people be there?''

''They are our friends.''

''Yeah, but they don't know how we are. They don't know how true the words that come out of my mouth are and they can not feel or know how much I love you. It won't be even like a wedding but a ritual. Just for us. What do you say? Will you have a ritual that is not a wedding with me?'' Harry asked and Louis smiled.

''Have I told you that you have your way with words?'' Louis mumbled.

''I think you have. What do you say?''