Playing the piano, for you and only you

''I'm bored.'' Louis whined and pulled Harry's hand, who was typing something on the computer.

''Studying.'' Harry replied and Louis groaned.

Louis laid down and he put his feet on Harry's computer.

''Louis.'' Harry said and he lifted his laptop.

''Harry.'' Louis said in the same tone, mocking Harry.

''I have to pass the exams or else we won't be at the same class, which means no Harry to annoy during class.'' he explained and Louis rolled his eyes.

''You'll pass now hug me and watch a movie with me.'' Louis said but Harry shook his head.

''I can't.'' he said and he grabbed a book and started walking up and down, reading it.

''Fine.'' Louis said and jumped on his back and wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. Harry ignored him and continued walking up and down, still reading his book.

''Tonight's the night, let's live it up

I got my money, let's spend it up

Go out and smash it, like "Oh my God"

Jump out that sofa, let's kick it, off.'' Louis started singing and Harry smiled a little.

''Learn me how to cook and I will learn you how to be cool or German or... or... I can play one song on the piano. I can teach you.'' Louis said excited.

''I know how to play the piano and I am pretty cool.'' Harry said and flipped the page.

''How many songs do you know?'' Louis asked thrilled.

''All of them. I know how to read notes.'' Harry said and Louis gasped.

''Play me.'' he requested.

''No.''

''It was an order.'' Louis insisted.

''Oh yeah? Still no.'' Harry said and leaned in front, so Louis could lose his balance and fall down but he grabbed his hair and Harry winced in pain.

''That's rude.'' Louis said, pouting and got off. He went towards the bookcase and he picked a book, before laying on the couch, reading it.

*1 hour later*

''I am all done. Now I am all yours.'' Harry said, closing his book and throwing it on a couch.

''You are ignoring me again?'' Harry asked and sat next to Louis, before climbing on him and peaking his head from the book and smiling at Louis, who just looked at him and then he focused on his book again.

''Let me just take that.'' Harry said slowly, before taking the book from his hands and placed it on the coffee table, before putting his hand under Louis' waist, between Louis' skin and the couch.

''Lou...?'' Harry asked and Louis leaned his head and looked at him.

''What?'' he asked. Harry smiled and rubbed his nose against Louis' cheek, before kissing it.

''What do you wanna do?'' Harry asked and kissed his whole face.

''You seemed pretty busy before and I don't want to annoy your or become too clingy.'' Louis said and Harry rolled his eyes.

''You know that's not what I meant.'' Harry said and pecked Louis' lips.

''Whatever.'' Louis said.

''Now, what do you wanna do?'' Harry asked,

''I am hungry.'' Louis said and Harry smiled.

''Cooking it is.'' Harry said and kissed Louis.

*