Their story

*The same time at the library with Zayn and Elise*

''No I don't wanna hear your fucking excuses.'' Elise yelled.

''Elise you know that I didn't want that. I loved you.'' Zayn screamed back.

''Oh see this book. The title is 'You fucking liar' '' Elise exclaimed as she threw the book at Zayn.

Zayn and Elise have been screaming at each other for the past hour because Zayn insisted that he didn't want them to break up and that he loved her but Elise wouldn't buy his bullshit again. She knew that Zayn didn't want commitment and that he cheated on her with Carla.

Zayn and Elise were dating for a whole year and the homecoming was coming up. Gigi was excited for the prom. She had chosen a long green dress that it was sleeveless. She had worn long earrings with diamonds and a few rings. Her shoes were gold high heels and she had put daisies in her hair. Zayn's favorite shoes. She remembers herself dancing around her room, preparing herself for the big dance. Zayn came to pick her up. He wore a beautiful black tux. He was classy. He opened his car's door and they hopped in. Zayn hated the crowds. Elise knew that but she thought that tonight would be different but it wasn't. Zayn just sat down at the bleachers and she had no choice but to dance by herself. Then a boy came and introduced himself. Then 'Lover by Taylor Swift' came up. She absolutely loved this song so when the boy asked to dance with her she said yes because she didn't thought that it would do any harm. When Zayn saw Elise dancing with another man, he got mad at her but instead of going there and dancing with her, as he wanted to, he left. He walked out of the gym and walked to his home. While he was walking, he unbuttoned the first buttons of his hair and ruffled his hair. As he was walking on the pavement he heard someone honking. It was Carla.

Carla was one of the girls, who were in love with him but Zayn didn't care. He only had eyes for Elise because Elise was the one for him. Carla told him to get in the car but Zayn declined. Carla then told him that Elise was kissing another man inside the gym and Zayn was too mad and heartbroken to see clear so with one sigh, he hopped in. The next day he went to schools and all he could hear were whispers in the hallways. Then Elise appeared and slapped him hard with her eyes filled with tears. Zayn didn't understand what happened but he wanted to go after her so bad and he did. He ran after her and grabbed her wrist asking her what was going on. Elise was so mad. She was screaming how could you do this to me, you fucked that whore and this kind of stuff. Zayn didn't do any of that. Halfway towards her home Zayn came back to his senses and told her to stop the car. Zayn got out and went to his home, where he sat on his bed and cried. How could Elise do that to him? Zayn tried to explain to Elise that nothing had happened between him and Carla but she wouldn't believe him and when Zayn asked about her kissing a guy, Elise denied everything and stormed out. Soon enough, they both ended high school and followed different paths.

Or so they thought...

It's been an hour since Elise tried to throw that book at Zayn and he didn't attempt talking to her again. Zayn was currently mopping the floor, while Elise was tidying the books.

''You know Zayn, what you did really hurt me but Louis is a really nice lad and so are the rest of the boys, except from you of course, so I am willing to behave better around you'' Elise said looking at Zayn.

Zayn just nodded. He didn't want to upset Elise, even though he wanted to ask so bad about the boy that Elise supposedly kissed that night. He wanted to tell her what happened at Carla's car but he thought Elise wouldn't believe him.

''Good'' Elise said and returned to her job.

*

By dinner time they were all done and met each other at the dining room.

''See these plates? Me and Louis did them.'' Harry said pointing the plates.

''So they are still dirty'' Elise mumbled looking at the plate disgusted.

''Yours definitely is.'' Louis replied, rolling his eyes.

Dinner today was nice. This whole day turned out pretty good. Louis got his mind off his mother and he is finally in good terms with Harry. Elise and Zayn are good and Niall didn't do anything stupid.

Liam said that Niall was quite off but Louis thought that it was just the day or something so Louis brushed it off. Zayn then asked if anyone wanted to go out and everyone was in but Niall told them that he was failing and he wanted to study. This is why he was off today. He saw that he was beneath the average and he needed to focus. Louis was also really tired and he didn't really feel like due to the day mainly.

When everyone was out, Louis went to the one place he felt good.

The field. There he could take his mind off for just some hours and come home more positive about the next day.

It didn't happen today.