Making bracelets

''Hi.'' Louis said and sat next to Harry, who was sitting on the soft lawn at the field.

''Hey.'' Harry said and turned his head to look at Louis, who looked perfect as always.

''What's with your nose?'' Louis asked, as he examined Harry's nose, which looked reddish and a little bit swollen.

''Zayn.'' Harry simply replied, which was enough for Louis to understand what happened.

''I am so sorry-'' Louis started apologizing but Harry cut him off.

''Did you have any more panic attacks?'' Harry asked, which made Louis shut up immediately.

''How did this come up?'' Louis asked and laughed a little, trying to brush the subject of because he didn't feel like replying this question.

''Answer me.'' Harry requested and Louis sighed.

''Why do you want to know?'' Louis asked confused because that question was too personal and so random.

''Because. Now tell me.'' Harry said and Louis shrugged.

''Maybe? I don't remember.'' Louis said, as it wasn't something important.

''Funny you said that because Zayn told me you had more than one and when he saw you, he lost his shit and he thought you were dying.'' Harry said and looked at Louis with a serious face.

''And what are you going to do, if I had one or two or three or five in fact, because yeah, I had five of them and you were never there, so it doesn't change anything, so bringing it up is completely pointless and you know it. So, what are you going to do about it?'' Louis asked and Harry just leaned on Louis' shoulder and he wrapped his arms around Louis' waist, pulling him closer, his cold nose, touching Louis' neck.

''I am so sorry. I just want you to know that I love you so much-'' ''Love me?'' Louis thought ''and that I hate myself for what I did to you and I deserve a broken nose, or a leg or even Zayn to kill me because he is capable of it and I know that I can't change what happened but I want you to know that I have to know and catch up with what you did, while I was away and how you felt through everything and I am so damn sorry. Nothing will ever be enough for you because you deserve better than me. You deserve someone who doesn't leave at any slight inconvenience that doesn't even exist. I am so sorry, so sorry.'' Harry said because he needed to get everything off his chest and apologize for one more time for what he did and how he treated Louis.

''I am not mad at you and you definitely don't have to apologize every time you see me.'' Louis said and smiled at how cute Harry looked, whose head was still on Louis' shoulder and was looking at the ground.

They just sat there for a while, their minds full of thoughts, considering them and their future, if there was any future considering them.

''You love me?'' Louis asked and Harry nodded.

''I know, you don't and I will do anything it takes for you to-'' Harry said but Louis cut him off.

''But I do too.'' Louis said and Harry raised his head and looked at him with hope in his eyes.

''You do?'' Harry asked and Louis smiled.

''I do, yeah.'' Louis whispered happily and Harry smiled, before connecting their lips, taking Louis aback but he smiled in the kiss and kissed him back.

*

''Ew.'' Liam said and made a look of disgust and Zayn nodded.

''He loves me.'' Louis said and jumped up and down on the bed and Liam grabbed his leg, causing Louis to fall, groaning.