Knock knock

''Good morning.'' Harry said to Louis, as soon as his eyes fluttered and his big blue eyes were revealed.

''Hi. Oh My, First time they didn't wake us up.'' Louis noticed, smiling and Harry nodded.

''Yeah, that's weird...'' Harry said, furrowing his eyebrows.

''You are reading too much into things.'' Louis said, rolling his eyes and he got up, to go find the others. Harry stretched himself on the bed and yawned a little, before slipping off the bed and heading next to Louis on his tip toes. Louis knocked on everyone's door but no one replied.

''I don't like this.'' Harry mumbled.

''Would you stop? You are acting like a worried mother. They are probably on the beach or outside.'' Louis said and headed back to their room with Harry following him behind.

''Oi, you see? They are all having breakfast downstairs, Jesus Harry, be a cool person, not a mum.'' Louis said and put on his clothes.

''Pardon me, for being worried.'' Harry said and took of his T-Shirt to change.

''You are pardoned.'' Louis said, causing him to roll his eyes in frustration.

*

''You ready?" Louis asked Harry, who nodded, before grabbing his phone and they headed together downstairs.

''Good morning, guys.'' Louis said and kissed the girls and handed Phoebe a napkin, as her face was full of marmalade. How do 9-year-olds even get full of... anything?

''No kiss?'' Niall said, pouting and Louis smiled before giving him a wet kiss on the cheek and Niall made a disgusted face, rubbing it roughly, making his cheek turn bright red.

''You'll make your boyfriend jealous.'' Niall said and Harry smiled and kissed Niall on the other cheek, making him groan.

''Leave me alone, will you?'' Niall said in frustration and Harry and Louis laughed, as they sat down next to each other.

''So, what will we do today?'' Zayn asked excited and they all shrugged.

''We can just tour around the city.'' Liam suggested and everyone nodded.

''Okay, see you in half an hour here.'' Zayn said and they all got up, except Harry and Louis, who raised an eyebrow at them.

''Won't you stay to join us for breakfast?'' Louis stated the obvious.

''No, we are here for the past two hours, waiting for you, while you were probably doing the naughty.'' Niall said and they looked at each other smiling.

''We didn't.'' Louis said and Harry nodded.

''Yeah, whatever, bye.'' Niall said and they all climbed the stairs.

''Knock, knock.'' Harry said suddenly and Louis groaned and hit his head on the table.

''I forgot that you did this.'' Louis said.

''Knock, knock.'' Harry said again, completely ignoring what Louis said or reacted.

''Whos there?'' Louis replied, giving in.

''Boo.''

'' Boo who (hoo)?'' Louis asked.

''Why are you crying?'' Harry said and burst into laughing, while Louis just looked at him with a done look.

''Oh come on, it was funny.'' Harry exclaimed and Louis smiled a little.

''There it is. He smiled, ladies an gentlemen.'' Harry said, getting up and throwing his hands on the air and Louis put his hand on his face, embarrassed.