17

——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

Once the announcement by Present Mic, declaring you as the finalist along with Bakugo, you made sure that Todoroki was carried by the robots before leaving the arena

Because of the fast amount of usage with your quirk you knew your drawbacks would begin to kick in. You already let your emotions get the best of you during the fight after a... mishap happened before going to the center.

Locking yourself into the girls bathroom, of course checking to feel if there were any auras, before hastily rushing towards the sink.

Warning: hallucinations, panic attack

Turning on the sink, you cupped your hands beneath the cold stream, splashing the water onto your face repeatedly.

Your throat felt like it was closing in on you making you feel like you weren't allowed any of the air into your body.

No matter how many times you tried to take deep breaths in or count from 1 to 10 and back down, you were never able to distract yourself.

Counting or trying to take your mind off of the hyperventilating that you were going through did not help. All you could focus on was the sweat now building up, the air that wasn't in your lungs, and the numbness and shaking of your hand.

You panicked hating everything that was happening to you, why did you have to deal with drawbacks that made you feel like you were being ripped into two?

Your brain unwillingly forced you to remember the events that happened before fighting the boy you could barely focus on.

Waiting to be called up you stood leaning against the hallway wall scrolling through your phone on instapic looking at cute animals feeling the most relaxed than you have in a while thanks to your calming nap.

Well that was until you got a notification.

Seeing a message pop up that read as 'random' you tapped on it, curious to see why a message would pop up in your usually empty phone.

However, you completely regretted it with every fiber in your bones hating what you were seeing right now.

There was a surgical table with shackles attached to every side. Blood was sprawled in almost every corner ranging from the red on the walls to the red on the tools that sat at the side.

You weren't scared of the sight of blood or anything, no, that wasn't it. It was because you remembered this room. This exact room.

Your room.

The blood on the tools were yours but the blood on the floor and walls was everyone else's.

No one was there to clean up the mess you did.