12

——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

It was the day of the sports festival

It was the day of the sports festival. Class 1-A was in the waiting room interacting with one another and trying to calm each other's nerves.

They prepared for the past two weeks however now was when they realized that this event was going to be worldwide. Everyone will be watching.

You however were napping. You honestly wouldn't love anything more than staying in the background, or in Bakugo's words as an extra. But you needed to prove so much. Not to the heroes, or the villains, not even the civilians to a certain someone and promise you made. You'd do it for both of them.

When you got home a few days ago from the café that you went to with the ash-blond classmate, you were met with files about a girl names Eri. It wasn't to specific only details.

Name: Eri
Age: 7
Height: 110cm / 3'7
Quirk: Rewind
Features: Pale blue hair, red eyes, one horn on her right side
Blood type:AB
Victim of experimentation

And that was all. There was no explanation on her quirk, why she was being experimented on, who she's related to. Nothing more.

But what you did know was that she was probably suffering, stuck in a room, scared to be called out for experiments, she was probably terrified. And that was all you needed to know to save her. Whether it'd be alone or not you wouldn't let her be an experiment, you didn't want her to lose hope.

In your apartment there was a board full with pins and photos plus the printed out files sent to you all being traced with a red line and post- it notes full of theories with a little girl in the middle staring at the camera with a bruise on her left check and dull red eyes with no hope.

You were going to save her.

So over the two weeks you trained, trained to be her hero. There was a good chance she wouldn't watch the sports festival considering she's been locked up but that didn't mean that there wasn't a slim chance she was. And for once your gonna believe in that slim chance.

You stayed up late and didn't sleep as much as you usually did, only sleeping during classes and up the rest. You knew the process wasn't going to happen soon but you'd have to try.

She couldn't end up like you.

You weren't going to stop looking for clues so during the locker room and once everyone left you took out your laptop that was hidden in your blanket and put it in your locker with the flash drive. It may have seemed stupid but you used your telekinesis quirk to set a barrier around it so if someone did try you'd know.

The class picked up on the fact that you were being unusual. You were still on guard and all but you didn't stay with any of them at lunch and only slept in the classroom and seemed to doze off more frequently. They didn't know if it was training or something but they were worried.