Chapter 7

Halloween. In Lucinda's best opinion, Halloween is the best holiday of the year. It's the time of the year where you can be somebody else. Her and her family loved celebrating Halloween, they would always go all out with the decorations and of course it gave them a chance to wear their vampire attire.

"Luci, are you going to the party?" the girl heard Vlad ask.

"Oh please, Lu. Please come to the party with me" he pleaded, giving Lucinda puppy dog eyes. The girl groaned, and sighed.

"Fine, but only because you asked so nicely" Vlad grinned, and pulled her into a tight hug.

When they all arrived at the castle, the three went to Vlad and Lucinda's room. Chloe had grabbed some toilet paper, and started wrapping it around Vlad's body. She was attempting to make him look like a mummy, but she was failing miserably.

"Uh, hold still you're making it tare" Chloe complained, causing Lucinda to smile at the two in amusement.

"This is stupid, i don't want to look like a loo role" Vlad said, huffing in annoyance.

"You're supposed to be a mummy, Vlad" Lucinda said with a giggle, causing him to mimic her dramatically.

"I got it. Why don't you go as a vampire. Uh, what was i thinking, where could you get a vampire costume at a time like this and on Halloween" Robin said sarcastically.

"Oh is it Halloween?" Zoltan asked, as he wheeled into the room. Vlad shushed the wolfhound, not wanting his dad to hear them.

"Don't want our parents to know" Vlad stated as tough it were obvious.

"Uh, why not?" Chloe asked curiously.

"Halloween affects our parents like a lit match in a firework factory" Lucinda said, not looking up from her book that she started to read.

"Not even a sausage through the heart would subdue them" Zoltan spoke up, making the four kids look at him strangely.

"You mean a stake through the heart?" Chloe corrected.

"Yes, you see the Count has banned me using that word along with bon fight.....bon fight and sausage" he explained, causing the group of friends to look at each other weirdly.

It had been a long day for the group. Robin had found a box that had a curse in it, and of course he had to open it. It was an old Egyptian curse, and that if you don't scream three times the curse will be lifted. Vlad had been trying to make sure no one scream, which didn't surprise Lucinda at all.

Although, one person has already screamed so they have to make sure no one else does. At the moment, Lucinda is in the library reading her book. She was just minding her own business, when suddenly the girl felt something sticky being poured over her. Without thinking, the girl let out a scream and turned to see who was responsible. There stood Robin, with an empty bucket that was holding the slime that was now all over her.

Vlad heard the scream, and ran in and his eyes widened when seeing Lucinda covered in green slime. He noticed the angry look on her face, and look to Robin who had now gone whiter then normal.

"Robin, i think you should run. Like right now" Vlad warned, just as the girl started to chase a now screaming Robin.

After chasing him for a while, Lucinda decided to have a much needed shower. It took a while for her to wash out to goo, but after forty-five minutes the girl was finally clean.