Chapter 4

After finding out about Ingrid getting married, she made Lucinda and Vlad take her to Robin's house. She came up with a plan to dress up Robin into a vampire, and pretend that he's her boyfriend. At the moment, the teen girl was using Robin's Halloween make-up kit. Lucinda, Vlad and Chloe sat in Robin's room and watched Ingrid make the boy look more vampiric.

"Aren't you forgetting something Robin? Our sleepover" Vlad stated in frustration, causing Ingrid to scoff.

"W-well, the thing is...Ingrid is very pretty" The boy said, not really knowing what to say.

"Come on, Robin. You're supposed to be our friend" Lucinda complained.

"Oh come on, Lu. Don't be so selfish. Do you really want me to be shipped off to marry some guy i don't know?" the teen asked, making Lucinda give out a sigh and shake her head.

"Fine, do what you have to Robin. At least i have Luci and Chloe. Chloe would you like to come over for a sleepover?" Vlad asked, looking towards the blonde.

"Yeah, i would love to" Chloe smiled.

"You're aware of Lu and Vlad's fang issues are you?" Ingrid asked the girl, making Vlad glare at his sister.

"I'm sure it's just a bit of toothache, that's all" the blonde girl responded, while rolling her eyes.

After Ingrid was finished, the group were back at the castle. Vlad and Lucinda went to their room, with Chloe close behind them and got their sleepover set up. When everything was done, Vlad left to get drinks, leaving the two girls to talk.

"So, Luci. How long have you known the Dracula family?" Chloe asked, as they sat on Lucinda's bed.

"My parents have known them since they were young vampire's. And when Vlad and I were born, we had been as thick a thieves. I honestly couldn't ask for a better best friend, although you and Robin are a close second" said the girl, causing the two to giggle towards the end.

"So, have you found anyone you fancy?" Chloe asked suddenly, causing Lucinda's face to go a light pink shade.

"N-no, not really. Why do you ask?" the girl responded, although Chloe wasn't convinced.

"You do like someone! Who is it?" Chloe almost yelled, causing Lucinda to shush the girl so Vlad wouldn't hear her. Vlad had just walked in, and looked to see Chloe grinning and Lucinda glaring at the girl.

"What's going on? Luci why is your face all red?" He asked. Lucinda went to say something, but Chloe beat her to it.

"Luci likes someone but she won't tell me who it is" this made the Godfrey girl go even more red, and didn't meet their eyes. Vlad on the other hand felt his heart drop. Luci likes someone? But who? What if it's Jonathan?

"O-oh really? Well that's cool. Come to think of it, i like someone too. Yeah, her names...Fiona. She's a really nice girl" Vlad quickly rushed out, making the room go tense. Lucinda's heart broke at the thought of Vlad liking somebody, but she didn't know why she felt that way.

After a bit more talking, they three decided to go to bed. But Vlad and Lucinda kept tossing and turning, both of them worried that they might bite Chloe. They both stopped when they heard the said girl sigh.

"Come on, you two go to sleep. You're not going to bite me" after she said that, the two young vampires hesitantly went to sleep.

The next morning, both Lucinda and Vlad were woken up by a sudden scream. The two jumped up and looked to see Chloe looking in the mirror. Looking closely, Lucinda could see what looked to be a bite mark. The girl turned, and noticed that Vlad had seen it too. They both looked at each other in pure horror, and gulped.